Little Girl From Texas

*Emily's POV* 

After we where all washed and dressed, we all piled into my car, Mike offered to drive so he did. I've only been 16 for a day but I still have my own car since My dad started teaching me to drive a few months ago. ' So what are we gonna see at the movies?' Mike said from behind the steering wheel. 

' something scary? Maybe the grudge?' Our local movie theatre shows old horror films and Vic being the oldestc of us all (18) he could get get in, the rest of us being 16 and 15, we couldn't. 

'Were not old enough to get in to see that dip shit, how about the perge? And don't worry Bec, it's a 15' Jaime put his arm around her and pulled her close. 

'Looks like we're seeing the perge then!'

We reached the movie theatre about 1 oclock and had to wait an hour for the showing of the film so we decided to chill in the 50s style diner they had there for a little bit. We all piled into one booth and orderd a drink. Jaime was telling us the story of what happened between him and Jess when my phone vibrated in my pocket, I had 1 message and 1 Facebook inbox. The message was from Tony.

From: Tony <3<3

I want to kiss you so bad right now, when can we tell the others? x

To: Tony <3<3

Aw babe, it's dark in the movie, wait till then and give it another week or so x

His phone buzzed and he looked over to me smiling and nodded. I check my Facebook inbox too, it was from my best friend back home, I missed her so much!

From: Georgia 

you'll never guess how talked her parents into going to San Diego for a weeks holiday as soon as summer starts? :D xxx

I started to giggle with joy, getting strange looks of the guys and Rebecca. ' Guess who's coming to San Diego in a few weeks Bec?' I was still laughing. 

' Tell me now!!!!!' 

' The one and only Georgia!!!! ' 

' Oh my God!!!!! I've missed her so much! When is she coming?!'  

I quickly messaged georgia back, asking for details, I got the reply a few minutes later. 

' their staying in new York for a week then coming her for a week and she in her last week of school so a fortnight!' 

'I'm so excited! I cannot wait!' They kept giving us strange looks, probably wanting to know who georgia was. ' Georgias our other half pretty much, we haven't seen her since we moved here and I've missed her so much and as you probably guessed, she coming to stay for a week, which is good since we're out of school for the summer! You guys will love her, she's a little slow but she says and does the funniest things, she's a complete nutter, she'll fit in just fine!' The boys nodded and went back to their conversation leaving me and Rebecca to remember the things that happened back home.

*Tonys POV* 

We got into Emily's car and decided to see the perge, since everyone bar Vic was too young to see the only other horror movie that was playing. It was a boiling summer day and Emily had long sleeves on again, I've only ever seen her in long sleeved tops hopefully she'll tell me why. 

We had to wait another hour until the showing of our movie so we decided to go to the 50's style diner they had in the movie theatre. We all sat in one booth and ordered drinks. Nobody but Vic knew about me and Emily but she just looked so beautiful today, it took ever fibre of my being not to kiss her so I got out my phone and text her instead

To: Emily

I want to kiss You so bad right now, when can we tell the others?x

From: Emily

Aw babe, it's dark in the movie, wait till then and give it another week or so x

I send her a smile and nodded letting her know I understood what she meant. Moment later she starts laughing the herself, I wasn't the only one confused, everyone was giving her funny looks. ' Guess who's coming to San Diego in a few weeks Bec!' 

'Tell me now!!!' 

'The one and only Georgia!' I'd never heard her mention a Georgia before, I missed the rest of their conversation, all the guys gave her a pleading look, obviously want to know who Georgia was, at least I wasn't the only one. 'Georgias our other half pretty much, we haven't seen her since we moved her and I've missed her so much and as you probably guessed, she coming to stay for a week, which is good since we're out of school for the summer! You guys will love her, she's a little slow but she says and does the funniest things, she's a complete nutter, she'll fit in just fine!' We all nodded and went back to our conversation, Jaime put his arm around Rebecca and pulled her on to his lap just as his worst nightmare walked over. ' what's this Jaime, already found a slut for yourself?' It was Jessica, they'd only broken up about a week ago and she was still pissed, really pissed. She was obviously planning something, her southern Texas accent got stronger when she was planning something, we all noticed it be Jaime. He went to say something back but was cut of by Rebecca ' excuse me? Who the fuck do you think you are calling me a slut? I'm better for Jaime then you ever where' 

'You've gone on to liking blonde bimbos now, have you?' Rebecca got if Jaimes lap and started walking towards Jess. 'Oh crap...' Emily mumbled under her breath. 

'Who the fuck are you calling a blonde bimbo, you whore!' 

' Wow, you really are a bimbo, do you know the meaning of whore sweetie pie? Because if you're calling me one I suggest you look in the mirror' and in one clean swing, Rebecca hit Jess in the jaw, we all heard a clicking sound and she fell to the floor. Rebecca straddled her stomach and started punch her in the face, blood flying everywhere. It took all of us to get her off of Jess. ' If I fucking see you again you dead bitch' Rebecca shrugged us off, leaving all of us bar Emily shocked, Emily was just laughing and walking after Rebecca. 'That was fucking brilliant, I'm glad we have the 'I don't take shit from anyone' Rebecca back, your dad will be proud!' Was the last thing I heard before we took our seats just as the movie started.