True Love Comes From More Than Just The Heart

*Tonys POV*

We lay down, sweat covering our bodys, I'm not completely sure how we ended up here, it just happened and it was amazing. She looked jaw dropping in that dress (which is thrown somewhere on my floor now) I've never really felt this way about someone before, I'm mean, I've done this before but this time it felt different, more special and I'm pretty sure I just took Emilys virginity. ' Tony?' She layed next to me, just the sheet covering her prefect body, the scars dont matter to me, everyone has battle scars.

'Yeah?'

'Are you regretting what just happened? I'm not, it was amazing, it's just that you keep blanking out'

' Haha, no, I enjoyed it just as much as you did, I'm just thinking about things, how amazing that was...'

'Ok Tony' She came closer to me, placing her head on my chest along with her hand.

'I love you Emily, at this moment more than ever'

'I'm feeling exactly the same way about you Tony, we should tell everyone tomorrow, it's the right thing to do, I love you too' and with that, we both fell into a deep slumber.

*Emilys POV*

' I did it Bec, I cant believe I actually did it, I lost my virginity to the most amazing person ever, I cannot believe it' I phoned Rebecca the moment I woke up, I was excited to tell her but what would she think? Would she think I'm a slut? She cant, shes my bestfriend!

'I'm happy for you, I really am but I kinda gutted that you lost it before me, you've always been a fridge when it comes to thing like this!'

'I know! Neither can I! It just happened, there was no alcohol involved, it was just pure love and lust, I feel truly amazing'

'Did it hurt at all? I was thinking about trying it with Jaime, I'm just scared, yanno?'

'It hurt a little at the begging but after a few seconds, it become pure bliss, I'm telling you, if it feels right, go for it!'

'I guess so, are we all still coming over to Tonys at 3 to help set up for when Georgia arrives?'

' Yeah, I guess I'll see you then lemon drop, bye, loves you'

' See ya, loves ya too!' and with that she hung up the phone. Tony started to stir in his sleep, he rolled over and looked up at me. ' Morning my honey bee' he smiled up at me, he has the most gorgeous smile, it lights up a room.

'Stealing my nick name now are we? Morning to you to my little turtle' I said, squishing his cheeks with my hands.

'Last night, was amazing, we should do it more oftern' He smiled and winked at me.

'Ahaa! You wish! Now come on, we've got to start setting up for when Georgia comes, its 12 already!'

'Ugh, fine, only if you give me a kiss though' He pouted like a child and sat there waiting for me to kiss him, I bent down to kiss him, only to have him pull me onto the bed and Tony hovering about me, sucking on my jaw. ' Tony, baby, not right now, ok? We have to get this place ready!'

'Later, pwease' He whined in a childs voice

'Ok! Now come on!'

I walked down stairs and started to clean, putting rubbish in the bin and cleaning every surface I could till the down stairs of the house was shining. ' That was a beautiful way to show how much you love me, yanna?' Tony stated from behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

'What do you mean? I did noting speacil'

'I know that that was your first time, and letting me have it must mean I'm pretty special to you and it was a lovely way to show how much you love me'

'Well, what can I say? True love comes from more then just the heart'