So Keep In Happiness

*Emilys POV*

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful, after another 3 hours of walking around the mall, fooling around and taking selfies with boys ( and might I say, I got some cute photos!) we all decided to go our own ways, after swapping numbers, the boys went to Vic and Mike's house and Rebecca and I went to her house. ' So, tell me again how you managed to become best friends with the most hottest, most funniest and most lovely 4 boys not just in our school but in all of San Diego?' it really bugs me when people ask rhetorical questions, I guess you could call it a pet peeve. ' Because I'm blind and clumsy, thats how' to be quite honest, I was completely sure myself, it was a happy accident I guess. ' enough about how I met them, what about you and Jaime huh?' I nudged her arm and got a death glare, lucky that we're in public or she would have beaten me to shit by now. ' Theres nothing at all, he's sweet thats all' sweet my foot, he may have a girlfriend but its obvious he likes Rebecca, if you get what I mean.

'so, what are we doing for your birthday then, it's only 2 weeks away' HOLY SHIT! I forgot my own birthday! But then, I've never really cared about my birthday and it's normally on a school day anyway so I normal have Becca over to chill in lounge pants and eat ice cream and watch movies, fun right?

' I dunno, maybe just get up, open my gifts and cards then go out, buy myself that new electric drum kit I've been wanting, take it home then play it all day'

' I'm not letting you do that and we've got friends this year to celebrate with! Why dont you ask your mum to buy us some drink and have me and the boys over for the night to drink and have fun!' did I mention we didnt have any friends, it was always just us 2, back home in Wales and out here in SD but the boys had only been in my life for 4 day and I already considered them as bestfriends.

' I'll ask but I doubt my dad will let me have 4 boys over but then again, he is working away that week so maybe'

' HELL YEAH!' Rebecca shouted as we walked into her house, earning us a glare from her 12 year old brother Dylan, ' Baby girl, did you being my second daughter with you?' Mama Burrows called from the kitchen. ' Would I come home with out her?!' I always ended up staying at the Burrow's residence, my house was only a block away and my mum knew when I wasnt home, I'd be here, I had everything I need here, clothes, a tooth brush, I even had my own shampoo there!

' Afternoon Mama Burrows, need any help cooking?' 

' Not at the moment hunny'

me and Rebecca went to her room, I sat on the bed while she put her pyjamas on. ' Stay over tonight? So we can play some guitar and watch girly films?'

' If by girly films you mean star wars then yes' 

' FINEEE! As long as you tell me why Tony was staring and being and protective over you today? i mean when we did our usual "you look fat in everything" joke, he got really piss with me, telling me I shouldnt say stuff like that because it could make you self conscious and not to tell lies'

' You have to promise you wont say anything, ok?'

' I promise baby cakes, now spill!'

*Tonys POV*

When we got to the Fuentes' house, we went straight to practise but I couldnt think, all I could think about Emily. ' Tony. Tony? You there? ' Jaime slapped my cheek. ' DUDE! That hurt!' 

' Sorry, its not my fault you stopped playing half way through the song!'

' Sorry, I've just got something on my mind'

' You wanna tell me then?' Jaime asked, telling the guys we're having a break.

' Its just Emily, you know last night when I put her to bed? Well, she woke up and kissed me again then this morning while she was washing up and you guys had left, I was trying to be cute and hugged her from behind but she pushed me and then at hot topic when I bought her the shirt, she kissed me again but on the cheek this time, I just dont know what to think'

' I dont know either, you've only known her for 4 days, just see how things go. Now get your mind back on the music, we have out show next week!' He said before walking away. 

After practice I walked home, Jaime was staying there tonight so I was left on my own to walk so I decided to text Emily.

To: Emily <3

I'm walking on my own and its dark and I'm lonely :(

From: Emily <3

Aw Bab! I'll keep you company, I'm scared of the dark so its a good thing we're not the other way around!x

To: Emily <3

so what are you up to?

From: Emily <3

chilling watching star wars with Becky in a nice warm house eating nutella, you?x

To: Emily <3

Aw! you bully, I'm cold and alone and you have star wars! you're mean!

From: Emily <3

Dont worry, I'm pretending you're here with me x

To: Emily <3

Your to kind! I'm home now, thanks for being my lonesome buddy!

From: Emily <3

Anytime Honey bee ( and yes, you're now called honey bee!) nighty night xxx

To: Emily <3

I like it! night, see you monday x

She's given me a nick name

She cant be leading me on now, can she?