Love story (black veil brides)

My name is Abbey, I am 18 and this is my story...

Today was my 18th birthday, it was going to be the best day ever...

I changed clothes from my awful school uniform to my black veil brides top, black skinny jeans and black converse. I was going to my first Black Veil Brides concert and I was stoked. I could hear mum's voice call from the hallway, "Don't forget your phone!"  Of course I went to the band alone, no one really liked that style of music but me. I don't mind though, I would rather go alone.

 I shown my ticket to the doorman and he let me in, I was right in front of the stage along with one girl on either side, they both seemed very eager to see the band, I was glad at least someone knew good music when they heard it. On my left was a 18 year old girl named Kate and on my right a 18 year old girl called Morgan. I was so excited for the band but thought I better think logically and talk to them so I can walk home with them in a group so nothing happens to us. "We are Black Veil Brides!" Andy yelled in his low sexy voice, the crowd went wild, including me and Kate and Morgan.

 "First up the Legacy!" He spoke to us. All the way through the song I looked up and sang along, Andy would look at me, it felt like he had seen me before, when he stared at me I felt like I could not break the connection until he occasionally flicked his hair and took a sip of water.  After the show I felt complete, it was the best concert I had ever seen. I burst through the door expecting to get shouted at for being late, but no, "How was the concert hunny?" my mum shouted through as I went to get a drink. I ran through and yelled, "Thank you for buying my ticket mam, best birthday ever!" She just laughed and then gave me a hug and I ran upstairs singing all the lyrics from the songs that were in the concert. 

"Get up!" my horrid little brother woke me up, "Them Goth people you like are on the radio." Without thinking I gave him a hug then ran downstairs to listen to them. I smiled as James walked into the kitchen, he is not normally this kind. "Thanks James," I screeched. I slowly walked past the open doors of cupboards and rooms on my way to the bathroom. There was a peculiar looking note on the mirror, it read: "Dear Abbey, I know how much you loved it last night so I got you tickets for tonight's STWOF tour and the WSTW tour tomorrow, I also know how much you never stop singing about or talking about them, love you lots xxx" I shrieked and ran into my mum's room with open arms, "THANKS!THANKS!THANKS!" She just laughed, "Go to school then come home and get ready ok?" I just nodded while going to give her another hug. 

All day I bragged to people about how I got backstage passes, my friend was not keen on the band I was so deeply in love with but she put up with my constant conversations about the band,  the only thing she could not stand was when I put my lip ring in and put on war paint. 

I skipped to practically every lesson I had that day, good job they were all with Hannah as she was my best friend and hardly ever complained about me liking them. I sprinted home when it began to rain, I wiped the mascara from my eyes and kept running as fast as I could towards home. 

"Home!" I shouted as I burst through the door. "Have a quick shower darling!" my mum replied from upstairs. I never see her upstairs until she goes to bed, I wondered what she was doing? Slowly I climbed up the old squeaky stairs. "Mam? What you up to?" I asked nervously. She sprung to her feet throwing what ever she had under the bed. "What is it?" I asked peculiarly. She took it out and presented it to me, "It's a pair of black knee high converses, a signed black veil brides jacket, a big bottle of water, a new pair of  blue skinny jeans," My mum smiled, "Now go get ready you little rebel!" I laughed gave her a kiss and ran over to my room with the presents. I love my mam. 

"I'm home!" my dad shouted as he walked through the door, I began to cry as my dad had been away at work for 6 months and I had not even been in contact with him only my mum had. I ran in his direction, tripping over my dog Jack as I tried to leave my room, when I stood up I continued to run down the stairs and hugged him. "Dad! I have missed you so much!" I cried as I hugged him. "I have missed you too my Gothic little princess!" He laughed giving me a kiss on the head. "Where's my hug?" my mum tutted. 

My brother, 5 minutes later, ran in the house once he heard dad was back. After chatting for a while it was back to my room to do my make-up and get changed.  I finished my make-up and then put my new converses and jacket on. "Don't forget the war paint," my brother mocked me as he walked past my room. I just laughed at him, he is horrible to me but he had just reminded me to put it on. I pranced down stairs and looked at my dad, still in disbelief that he was finally back. I looked at my black watch, "CRAP!" I yelled I only had half an hour to get there.

 "I'll drop you off," my dad sighed, not knowing how much this meant to me! I kissed his cheek as I climbed out of the car with my ticket to show the doormen. "Ok, have fun," my dad reminded me before he drove off, "Be careful!" 

I strolled past rows and rows of screaming fans until I reached my seat. This time I was in the third row from the stage but I could still see Andy. As per usual 'CC' was on stage first, then Jake then Ashley and Jinxx, finally Andy came running onto the stage. "WE ARE THE BLACK VEIL BRIDES!" they all yelled together. All the crowd cheered and screamed. I saw Andy search around the crowd, "Our first song is Children Surrender!" He read out perfectly. I felt faint as I saw him begin to sing as  he looked over at me and smiled, butterflies kicking in. After the first song I found Kate and Morgan again, my newly made friends, we stood up and went back stage with our passes.