Chapter fifteen

[A/N]: Hey, new chpater and it's loooong, yay, or at least longer than usual. Hope you like it! If you have any feedback please leave it in a coment.

    The picture on the side is of Phil Lester, also known as Amazingphil on the internett. Again if you're reading this you probably know who he is, but if you don't you should go and stalk him, he's litteraly the cutes human being in existance.

Chapter fifteen

    At ten to six o’clock my doorbell rang, I pressed the button to allow me to talk. I head a familiar voice; it was Dan asking “Hey, it’s Dan and Phil, you ready to go?” “Almost, you guys can just come up and then I’ll be ready in a second” I answered buzzing them inn.  A minute later my actual doorbell rang and I opened the door to find Dan and Phil standing in the hallway.

    “Come inn” I said. They both squeezed into my tiny entrance hall. I told them to hang their jackets on a hanger and lead them into the living room.

    Dan decided that that was the appropriate time to hug me, obviously since the hall had been too tight.  I then moved on to Phil who was happy to hug me.

    “You know what, people are right, you are the best hugger I have ever met” I complimented Phil.

    “I’m a hugger” he agreed.

    “Hey, what about me?” Dan exclaimed.

    I walked over and hugged him again. Looking up at him I teased “Eh, I don’t know, I don’t think you really have it” he looked offended and pushed me away. Then he suddenly pulled me back inn and I could feel his arms wrap around my waist, for some reason I felt like that hug wasn’t supposed to be just a friendly hug.

    “What about now?” he asked hopefully.

    “I don’t know, you’re getting better, but Phil’s just naturally an amazing hugger I guess” I pried arms from around me “You guys can just have seat, watch some TV if you want and I’ll go finish getting ready” I said walking toward my bedroom.

    After about ten minutes I had finished getting ready, I was already halfway there when the boys arrived. I had put together a cute little outfit I was quite proud of. It consisted of a baggy T-shirt with rust colored flowers tucked into and partly hanging out over a normally knee-length turquoise skirt, which was tight at the top, but became more flowey further down, held up by a little black belt at my skinniest point. I wore my normal makeup with a little black eye shadow and an extra layer of mascara. I had taken a bit of hair from both sides of my face and clipped it back with a big clip, but let my side bangs hang down in front. I tossed my phone, mp3-player, wallet and keys into a little red purse with a gold strap.

    I walked into my living room to find the boys sat on the couch talking, but they abruptly stopped when they heard me come inn. They both looked up at me.

    “Wow, you look good!” Dan exclaimed.

    “I don’t know, I feel a little overdressed” I admitted.

    “No, you look perfect” Phil chimed inn.

    We left my apartment and headed down the street. I walked in between the boys.

    “I feel so short” I exclaimed, I was wearing pumps and they both still staggered above me, or at least that’s what it felt like, even though Phil was just about 5 cm taller than me in those shoes.

     “I know, you’re so short” Dan teased.

    Phil hugged me from the side “Your just the right size” he said, Phil was so sweet. He was really the definition of innocence; I couldn’t believe that he was 25 years old.