Chapter 7- Another Bad boy

.

.

.

.

.

Tanner's P.O.V.

I walked out of the music room, smiling like and idiot. There was something about here little smile that made my heart flutter. My back hit the wall and I slid down on the floor. Damn, what is this girl doing to me?

"Tanner, what were you doing in there?" Wilson looked at my, eye brow raised.

"Practicing." I stood up, patted his shoulder and walked away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me in front of him.

"My sister is in there." He pointed at the door.

"Yeah, so?" I smirked shoving my hands in my pockets.

"What did you guys do in there."

"Talked. Listen, I got to go home." I shook my head.

"You and I both know you can't do that." Wilson looked at me intently. Dammit, he was right. "Promise me you aren't interested in my sister."

"Wil-"

"Promise! You will not whore around with my sister like you did every other girl."

"Why would I do that to her? I couldn't do that. I.... hate her." I was a little unsure of that last part.

"I'm sure you do. When you keep checking her out and looking at her the way you look at Danni."

"I don't even want Danni anymore." I argued.

"Did you do the usual routine?" He scoffed.

"No, someone already took care of that part. I just want to break it off. All she does is kiss me. No real emotion."

"Since when did you feel emotion for girls?" He crossed his arms.

I didn't answer. How could I answer? 'Your little sister looked at me just once and that changed everything?' I couldn't say that- he'd flip!

"Why do you care so much? If she never got in that crash you wouldn't care!" I ran my hands through my hair.

"I promised her that if she woke up before they took off life support, I would be the best big brother to her. That means I protect her and take care of her. I would protect her from guys- like you. I've been giving a second chance and I will not ruin it! She is awake and living, and I won't let anything to happen her. If that means I have to go with her rather than my best friend so be it." Wilson bottom lip quivered.

"I don't think I can do what you're asking." I chewed on the inside of my lips and shoved my hands in my pockets again. I looked down at him with hate I've never felt for him before. I shook my head and walked over to the door.

"Where are you going?" He demanded.

"To break it off with Danni."

"No. You're going to stay with her."

"Nah, I'm good." And with that, I walked out of their house, slamming the door behind me.

Riley's P.O.V.

I stood where Tanner left me. Reluctantly, I looked behind me to see Wilson with his arms crossed, walking away. Did..... did they just fight? I ran over to Wilson and pulled him into a hug.

"Are you okay?" I asked

"I'm fine." he said bitterly and pushed me off of him.

Okay, ouch. That hurt.