Chapter 15- Girlfriend...?

Okay first I just want to say: OH MY GOSH over 200 reads on my story this is amazing! You guys are the absolute best! <3 Thank you soo much okay now enjoy chapter 15...

.

.

.

.

.

"I-I...." I looked at Matt with shock. A bad boy making a commitment? He was two years older than me! Yes he flunked out grade twelve just like Mr. Kissalot over on the dance floor. I just can't believe he would ask me that! I don't know what to say I don't know what to feel.

Wilson.

Wilson doesn't want me with Tanner. But- I kind of want to be with Tanner. Should I be with Tanner, or Matt? Wilson doesn't mind Matt all that much. I mean, who would most likely be there for me more? Wilson or Tanner? I will not lose my brother. Not again.

"Yes." I blurted out. I heard someone take in a sharp breath and turned around. Tanner stood behind me and his eyes were full of hurt. My heart felt a small tug. I looked from Tanner to Matt and back again. Than I ran out the school doors.

I ran as fast as I could, tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't think Tanner was there! How could I say that to another guy right after I kissed him! I'm a horrible person, so so horrible. And Matt, poor Matt! I can only imagine what might be going through his head right now. My back hit the brick wall of the school, and I grabbed my stomach as I cried more. Why do I have to hurt so much?

"Riley?" I heard Wilson shout my name. I tried to run away but my feet were tired and I was crying to much to move. When Wilson reached me his eyes filled with concern and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged him back, sobbing endlessly into his shoulder. I felt myself sink down to the ground, then I felt Wilson hoist me up in his arms. "Shh, it'll be okay Riley. I'm sorry I got mad about you and Tanner I just don't want him to hurt you." He whispered and leaned his head on mine. He sat us down on the ground and kept me sitting in his lap, brushing my hair out of my face. "Riley please stop crying. You know I hate it when you cry."

"I-I'm s-sorry W-Wilson." I sniffed. "I just didn't know what to do. I mean as soon as I walked back into the gym, Matt asked me to be his girlfriend. I just caved." I cried harder into his shoulder.

"He did? What did you say?"

"I said yes. I wanted to. I really do like him. It's just- after the kiss I didn't expect anything to move that fast." I gripped his arm and he hugged me tighter.

"It's not your fault." He whispered. "There are worse guys at this school that wanted to do worse. Thankfully I've held them off."

I chuckled softly and hugged Wilson. "You are the best brother, you know that?"

"Yeah, I guess."

I laughed and hugged him tighter. "Seriously. You would do anything for me. You really did keep your promise. I love you." I sniffed and smiled.

"Wanna head home, kiddo?" He asked.

I nodded and stood up. "How will we get home?"

"I forgot my car here yesterday. So I brought my keys just in case."

"Wow." I shook my head and walked with Wilson to his car.

I sat in the passenger seat and looked out my window. Boy, Monday will be my hell hole this week.

WEDNESDAY THAT WEEK.

I've been avoiding Tanner and Matt all week.Which has been difficult since I'm Matt's girlfriend now. And since Tanner has moved back in now that things are "better" as my mom puts it. God I hope he goes home soon. He and his parents are finally getting along and he says he's moving this weekend which is a weight lifted off my shoulders. But, well Matt? He has been texting and calling me non-stop. Today I promised Wilson I would talk to Matt, explain to him that I am his girlfriend I was just shocked. God I hope this works.