What are Vampires and Werewolves?

Werewolves and Vampires have always hated or feared each other. Sense they were created, there hatred for one other was more than love, Happiness, or Joy.

Vampires only eat live human, unlike though's stupid books they have more than two fangs, they have four so they can hold there pray and so they can't escape. Sort of like a snake.  There skin is as white as a ghosts. That's when you know when they are coming because of there skin, it's almost translucent. And there eyes, much more beautiful than a werewolves. They have eyes that can read the human mind and they are as red as there victims blood. They have very bad eyesight but cunning hearing, smell, and touch. They can smell you up to 3 miles away. But sadly they can not fly or jump supper high, but they can run. Run 20 times faster than a cheetah. There strength is more powerful than any species in the world. They are deadly...

Werewolves on the other hand are hard to find. They can camouflage just like a human, and wouldn't even know if they walked past you. There eyes are much different from a vampires, there's are vibrant yellow and green, with a cat pupil. They only eat animals and are usually blamed for killings. (Vampires are good at blaming Werewolves)  Nothing happens on a full moon really, only a few minor things change like facial features or color hair or even what gender you are. But though's rarely happen. When they hunt they change into some sort of beast and have no control, but I do not know because everyone who has tried to see what happens they don't every come back... Oh! And the most important part is that if a Werewolf bites a Vampire, the Vampire will die in 6 hours. There is no known cure. They are also not as fast or cunning as the vampires but there eyesight is better than anything in existence. They are also Deadly...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hopefully you now understand what it means to be a vampire and werewolf! In the first chapter your going to see what Eren and Levi are and what they do as the story goes along!

-BlueGoo (: