Chap. 10 Ymir

Levi ran out of the room hoping that Ymir didn't do anything to anyone. Once he heard Hanji behind him, he stopped, having her run into him.

"What are you doing!? We need to find the girl you call Ymir!" Hanji waved her arms drastically.

"I need to go find her! Please, go back to Eren and comfort him. He just watched his friend die, and with Mikasa's dieing breath I bet she will say it was Eren's fault! Please go help him"

Levi had never shed so many tears.

"Please..."

"Fine... Meet me back here in 3 minutes! You promise!" She put out her pinky finger.

They rapped there pinkies together, Hanji not knowing Levi had his other hand crossed.

She ran.

He ran.

Levi went into every room in the house, until he got to the bedrooms.

"Hm... I don't know about this..."

He opened the first 3 doors to see nothing, until the 4th door to see, a horse face making out with a girl. He quickly closed the door. Levi ran to the other hall, where the rest of the rooms are. He looked through the first door to see Ymir.

"Ymir!!! What are you doing in here. We need to go now!!!"

She looked over stunned that I had the courage to open the door.

"Why what happened?!"

"Ymir what's going on?" Another girl was sitting on the bed next to her.

"Ymir, step away from that girl!"

"Why!?" She looked at the sleepy girl intensely.

"Ymir what's happening???" She was panicking

Ymir got up and stood next to Levi.

"Ymir what did I do?!" She started to cry.

"I'll be back soon Historia!" She gave her a cheerful look.

Ymir and Levi walked out of the bedroom and shut the creaky door.

"What's going on?! Where's Mikasa?!"

"I'll tell you in the car, but we need to leave now. I have a werewolf after me."

Ymir's eyes widened.

"Ok... Ok..." She was odiously scared.

They left the house and quickly made there way to Levi's car.

"Your shirt! I didn't notice it in there because of all the people but it's all ripped up!"

"Just get in the car..." He opened the door politely. She got in and they drove away quickly. Levi explained every detail of what happened minutes prior.

They were both in the car crying.

"This is all my fault... If I didn't go to that stupid party Mikasa would still be alive." Levi cussed a few times and them everything was silent.

"Levi what are we going to tell the others..." She sniffed.

"I'm going to talk to them your going straight to bed." He had no expression.

"Ymir... Did you know the girl you were with was a werewolf."

"What..." She thought about it for a second and then sort of admitted that she did know.

"That was very stupid..."

"I thought you loved Eren! So why are you going off on me!!! And it's your fault we even came to the party! So u should blame yourself for my actions!" She covered her mouth but it was to late she said what he was thinking.

"Would it be better if I was dead... Rather than alive... Am I a mess up..." We pulled into our drive way.

"No, Levi I didn't mean it, it wasn't supposed to come out like that!" Ymir sobbed.

"Just go to your room... Ok..." They both got out of the car and headed inside.

Ymir went to her room, and I knocked on Erwin's door.

*knock knock*

"Yes..." Erwin said blankly.

"It's Levi, may I enter?" Levi was shaking.

"Of course..."