Chap. 1 Eren's pack

"Eren, there's rabbit on the south side if you want any?"

"Of course Connie I would love some, thanks." Eren gave him an awkward smile.

Connie soon left after that. Eren's yawn was loud and almost as if it was a howl.

"What time is it?!" The clock next to him read 10:26.

"Ugh!" Eren stood up in his long solid black pants and no shirt and slowly made his way to the living room.

Everyone was there, Armin, Connie, Hanji, Marco, Darius, Mike, Annie, Jean (even though we had kicked him out twice) and Historia. All sitting talking with there own raw rabbit on there plate. Not noticing him passing.

===========================
(They Live In a Huge Fraternity home)

~North side- the bed rooms
~South side-  the kitchen/ living room
~West side~ the bathrooms/ laundry rooms
~East side- gym/ training area/ hunting ground
===========================

Then to the kitchen where there was a raw rabbit lying on the counter. He licked his lips and broke off the leg, hearing the bones crack.

"Yum!" His hungry green eyes follow the meat to a seat on the sofa.

"No! Jean is half horse!" Hanji Demanded.

"Why does everyone think that!?" His expression filled with anger.

"It does a little..." Historia chuckled.

"Wha?!" Jeans whole body shuck.

Eren had a mild grin on his face.

"What are you looking at Eren!" "I'm looking at the rabbit on my plate, stupid horse."

Eren then took a large bit into the side of the rabbit, fur and all.

"See!!!" Hanji screamed!

"Come on, raise your hand if you agree that Jeans a horse!"

Everyone except Jean raised there hand. He then stood up and stormed out to his room, leaving what was left of the rabbit.

"Mine" "Mine" "Mine" Sasha, Darius,  and Annie said at the same time.

"I'll go talk on him." Marco said standing up from the floor so everyone could have a seat on the sofa.

"Thanks freckle Jesus!" Hanji said as her glasses almost falling off her face.

"Why does everyone call me that..." He then left the room shaking his head.

Eren had finished the rabbit like everyone else and they were off to train. If they didn't they would become weak to the vampires compilation.

"147, 148, 149... 150. Good warm up everyone! Let's get moving to the 1/2 marathon, make sure your done by 1:00! So we can start weights at 1:30! Go Go Go!" Mike yelled to the group.

People scattered off to the start line and Mike said go! And thy were off. At the moment Annie was the fastest, but Eren desperately wanted to beat her. Hours past and obviously Annie won, and around 6:45 P.M. Everyone person gathered around and headed into the forest where they hunt. They then changed into wolf like creatures but had much shorter fur,

===========================
I was going to make Jean change into a horse but I didn't want to be to cruel!
             XD sorry back to the story 
===========================

And longer nails, like a Bears. They hunted for 5 hours and where back by 11:45. They hunted for a weeks worth of food, Eren and Armin getting the most, even though Armin caught mostly squirrels, but whatever.

And by 12:00 they are off to bed.

But for some reason Eren felt like he was being watched. After tossing and turning for an hour he got up and went outside, and that's when he saw him... The most beautiful creature in existence, a vampire. His eyes red as blood, all Eren can do was stare and want to meet him. He then took a step closer to the mysterious vampire like figure and it disappeared.

"I need to meet him!"

Eren looked around the whole building not finding the luminous figure anywhere. He gave up and sprinted back inside. Off to bed he went...