Chap. 22 Getting ready

"Oh... Ok... It doesn't matter!" Eren gave him a peck on the cheek. And got out of his grip.

"I'm sorry, I should of told you earlier." Levi scratched the back of his head.

"It's fine! I never thought I would be dating a 386 year old!" Eren laughed.

"Oh! Speaking of that, do you want to go out to dinner tonight?" Levi said hopefully.

"Yes!!! I mean sure, ok..."

"Good! I'll pick you up at 5:30, see you later!" Levi waved as he walked out the door and leaving Eren all alone to his thoughts.

Levi walked down the street, and finally let out a sigh of pain. For some reason he wasn't healing properly and every movement was as if more bullets entered his body, and made him cringe.

"I need to get home, then I can rest, and watch another tv show."

After 30 minutes of slowly walking and what felt like 1,000 bullets inside his chest, he collapsed on the floor, coughing up blood.

"Eren can't know..."

Levi laid in the floor for a couple hours, not moving an inch. He stood up, blood still dripping down his face, he made his way to his chair and sat down restlessly.

"Now I'm going to have to clean up the blood. Great!" Levi stood up and grabbed the bleach and a towel.

4 Hours Later...

"Ready!" Levi walked out of his now spotless apartment and walked all the way to the Victorian home he used to live in and got into his car. He remembered Ymir crying about Mikasa's death, and him remembering the first thought of killing himself. He took a deep breath and started the car, and pulled out to go to Eren's house.

"Levi!" He heard someone call, Levi looked around to see Petra running to the car.

"S**t..." He kept driving, but vampires are faster than an average car so she quickly got close and kicked one of the tires with a swift kick. Making Levi stop the car.

"Levi!? Where have you been!!!" She said ready to cry.

"Erwin kicked me out... So I'm living somewhere else, I need to go, what do you want!?"

"Levi! I need you!"

"Why doesn't anyone know! Petra I'm gay! I don't have an interest in women, I like guys! Ok, so stop pestering me and leave me alone! I don't want anything to do with my old group. Everyone except you costed me to be in so much pain, and I even tried to kill myself, so just let me be happy and be with Eren!" Levi screamed at her.

"I'm so sorry... I didn't know... I'm sorry for being a pest in your life, good by Levi." Petra ran into the brush by he house.

" *sigh* now for my date..." Levi drove off.