Chap. 30 Humanity

Levi walked slowly to the men, now in the corner of the room.

"Men... Kill him, at all costs."

"Yes, sir..." All but one of them walked forwards, toward the crazy animal. (Levi)

"I can't wait to see your blood run down my arms, I can't wait for you to beg for mercy..." Levi laughed like it was a joke.

"He's crazy! 4 against 1!? We have to win---" The mans heart was ripped out and Levi held it.

"Hm... I think it was better when it was beating... But what ever..." Levi teased.

"What the f*** is wrong with you!" One of the men ran at Levi, nearly getting cut by the big knife he was holding.

"Nice try, but it's my turn." He grabbed his head, and shoulder and began to pull them apart.

"No! No!!! No---" the man begged.

"To late." Levi ripped his head off his body, his spine still connected to his head.

"Which one of you is next."

"We got to get out of here..." They both muttered.

"Fine, you may leave." Levi pointed towards the doors.

They took the chance and ran for it, but Levi grabbed there collars and bashed there head into the floor, blood and brains going everywhere.

"This was much fun!" Levi jumped around, stepping on dead corpses.

"It's your turn boss! You remember when I killed for you, killed and hurt so many people's LIVES! Well, boss, it's now your turn..." Levi ran at him full speed, his opponent put out his arms, excepting death. Levi stopped.

"What?! We're not going to have fun?!" He acted like a 5 year old.

"Just kill me!!! Only a vampire can kill a vampire!" He trembled.

"Ugh... No fun." Levi grabbed his ankle and spun him around, but finally braking every bone in his body.

"That was fun..." He set him down and his humanity came back.

"Eren! Hanji!" He ran to everyone, most of them were paralyzed, and just starred at me like he was a killing machine. (Which he was)

"Your all going to be ok..." Levi started with the vampires, carefully taking the wooden bullets out of his comrades, Erwin, Reiner, Ymir, Petra, Oluo, and Hannes.

"Don't kill us..." Petra's eyes glared at Levi.

"Wha?! No... I would never kill you..."

"Thank you... For helping us..." Oluo didn't look at Levi.

"Where's Historia?!" Ymir looked around.

"Who?"

"There you are!!!" Ymir ran to a small girl with shinny blonde hair, and kissed her.

"I love you so much..." Historia said quietly.

"Everyone carry a werewolf, we are going to take them to the hospital... Don't do anything stupid." Levi gave a devilish glare.

"Yes..."

Levi picked up Eren, he was still slightly breathing.

"It's all going to be ok... I love you..." Levi kissed Eren's forehead.