Chap. 26 Story Time

"Ok, your a pretty crazy drunk and you were hanging on to me, like child that didn't want to leave its parents side. So your attached to my leg and I started yelling at you because you wouldn't get off and I needed to use the bathroom, and then you started crying, so you came into the bathroom with me, and then you were all lovey dovey and started kissing me. I tried to push you off but you attached to me again, you weren't letting go so we made out and then we went to my office were sometimes I sleep, and we had fun..." Levi said laughing a bit.

"Oh... I expected worse..." Eren took a deep breath.

"What?!"

"I thought we did something bad, like brake the law." Eren placed his head on Levi's chest.

"You tried to rob someone at the bar but I just said you were drunk... I thought I would leave that out of the story but... Whatever." Levi said cautiously.

Eren cringed.

"Ok..."

They cuddled a little more and fell back to sleep, just like when Levi tried to kill himself.

Levi's dream was a nightmare of Eren in Ouran High School Host Club, and the twins all over him, while Tamaki was caressing his face, making Levi watch. And Eren seemed to enjoy it, which made Levi even more sad and angry. He violently woke up, to Eren shaking him up, saying its all ok and I'm here.

"Wha? Damn anime... Oh, I'm sorry Eren, it was a strange nightmare. Go back to sleep, I'll be back in a minute."

"We're are you going?" Eren sat up in the bed.

"Bathroom." Levi said out of bed, wearing nothing.

"Ok." Eren laid back down in bed, his body hurting a little.

As Levi closed the door to the bathroom, Eren thought he heard something, but ignored it.

"Go..."

"Was that you Levi?" Eren looked around.

"What???" Levi called.

Eren all of the sudden had a towel on his nose and mouth. He tried to resist and push them off, but he realized it must be vampire.

"L-v- L-E-I!!!!" Eren yelled, he was panicking and squirming. Eren then fell back onto the bed, out cold.

"What Eren, did you call me?" Levi walked out of the bathroom to see a note on the bed.

"What?!" Levi said, starting to cry.