Chap. 14 Bordom

"What do I do now... I've cleaned 4 times, had 6 types of teas, and watched a marathon of supernatural! And I'm NOT going to school. Maybe I should see Eren! To apologize! Ya... Only to apologize... Hm... Am I talking out loud?" He rolled over in his chair.

'Why would that girl want to die... It's a privilege to be alive...' His mind wandered.

After 2 hours of being still and thinking Levi finally stood up and and left his apartment.

"I'm going to see Eren... I need to..." Levi walked 30 miles to the house Eren lived in. He took a deep breath and went to the door.

*knock knock*

A girl with a big nose and bleached blonde hair opened the door. Only showing half of her face.

"What do you want?"

"Is Eren here..."

"Who are you?"

"Levi, now is Eren here or not???" He was getting angrier by the second.

"No..."

"Is Hanji?"

"Why?"

"Oh my--- because I'm asking you, is Hanji here?"

"Yes"

She slammed the door closed.

"Are you f***ing kidding me!"

He knocked on the door again. This time Hanji opening it.

"Levi!?" She walked out of the house and shut the door.

"Where's---"

She slapped him.

"You promised LEVI, YOU PROMISED!"

"Hanji! Where is Eren?"

"He's looking for you."

"Wha?! Ok tell him I'll come back tomorrow because I can't tell him where I live. Good?"

"I'll tell him exactly what you said."

"Thank you Hanji. I can always count on you!" He smiled just the siltiest.

She then went inside and closed the door.

"What now?" He began to walk down the street thinking of what he can do.

"I can get more cleaning supplies!" He was joyful inside.

"Oh! And a new chair, more tea, and I'll go to the bank and ask for some money!"

He had an amazing day shopping and cleaning things that didn't need to be cleaned.

'I wonder what Eren's doing right now...'

He thought as he opened his phone to Netflix.

'Maybe I should watch a new anime?' He browsed until he found a comedy. He never watched anything funny but he thought it would be nice. It was called Ouran High School Host Club.

(Just saying if you haven't seen that anime your missing out!)

After watching the first episode he had laughed a record of 2 times!!!! It was a miracle.

8:00 A.M.

"What do I do now! My favorite anime is over! And there's nothing to kill and I'm not hungry, so.... Ugh... I guess I'll have another cup of tea." 

*knock knock knock*

"Hm..."

He walked to his door and looked through the peep hole to see who was there. It was the girl from Eren's house.

"What do you want?" Levi opened the door so she could see only half of my face, just like she did to him.

"I'm Annie... Let me in, before they see me!"

I let her in...

"What's going on!?" Levi said confused.

Annie sat down in Levi's chair.

"Hanji is planning to kill you..." She looked at me, no emotion.