Chap. 18 Someone's Blood

"No!"

Eren through his hand out to Levi, but it was to late... Levi was stabbed in the back straight through his body... It wouldn't kill him, but he would be in extreme pain, like having your limbs being cut off one by one.

Levi looked at his stomach then at Eren... He bleed intensely, Levi grabbed his stomach, and fell into Eren's arms. Blood began to spill from his mouth.

"Er...Eren... I love you..." Levi looked into Eren's vibrant green eyes blood spewing everywhere.

"Levi! It's ok! Hold on!!! You can't die from this! Ok! Stay with me... I can't be alone any longer." Eren held Levi close to him as Levi's eye slowly closed, his hands were once holding the blood from coming, but now fell to the ground... Lifeless...

"L-Levi?...." Eren started to cry...

"I lost you once! I'm not losing you again!" He screamed.

"You!!!" Eren lifted his head to see Annie picking at her nails, unfazed.

"What? He paid me to kill him if you didn't... I just finished the deal." Annie said walking away.

"I-I need to take out the stake, or do I leave it?! Hanji!!!!!!!!"

Eren was shaking, Levi was in his arms constantly bleeding, with cuts and bruises all over his stomach area.

"Um... Um... I need to get something to stop the bleeding!!!" Eren took of his shirt quickly and pressed it hard against Levi's abdomen.

"Hanji!!!! Get your ass out here!!!" Eren was frantic...

"What Eren?" Hanji said sleepily, as she walked outside with her eyes barely open.

"Levi's about to die!!!" Eren said balling his eyes out.

"Wha?! Oh my god!?" Hanji ran to Eren who was having a panic attack and took over, pushing him out of the way.

"Eren, get me the knife and scissors from the kitchen!" Hanji ordered.

"Why!? Don't hurt him!" He said as he ran into the house.

"Levi, stay with us!" She went to check his heart beat but quickly realized vampires don't have one.

"Crap..."

"Here." Eren set the scissors in her hand.

Hanji began cutting off his shirt to see how bad it really was, it turned out that the wooden spear went straight through the is lower backbone and a part of a few ribs.

"Oh Levi..." She muttered.

"Hanji, is he going to live... I need him... I didn't even get to say I love him Hanji... I NEVER SAID I LOVED HIM!!!" Eren grabbed his head and knees and had another panic attack, while the others were still in the house having another drink...

%[%[%[%[%[%]%[%[#[%]%[%[%[

Sorry for the EPIC cliff hanger! I'll try to post again tonight or tomorrow morning!

~BlueGoo