Chap. 9 Death...

"Nooooo" Levi screamed.

Mikasa got closer to Hanji. Hanji was on her butt backing up.

"Please, I don't want to hurt anyone!" Hanji started to curl up in a ball.

Mikasa was closer.

"We are supposed to kill each other if we get to close! So that's what I'm doing!!" Mikasa smiled.

"Your next buddy boy!!!" She looked right into my soul.

Levi got in front of me, I felt safe.

"Hanji!!!" I screamed.

Then Levi did something so crazy, so daring.

He walked up to Mikasa and pushed her into a wall. He walked over to her, and picked her up by the throat.

"I won't let you hurt my friend Mikasa! Just go home so know one will get hurt!" They both raged.

*scratch*

She took her hand and went across Levi's face and slashed it open. He started intensely bleeding.

"Hanji!" She started skipping over to her.

'I'm done watching!'

I sprinted over to Mikasa who was about to bite into one of my best friends necks and...

Bit her...

She immediately fell to her knees and screamed. I bit her lower arm, it started turning purple and black and blue veins started appearing all over her body.

"I can't die!!! Someone help me!!!" The color in her eyes started to drain.

"What's happening!?" Marco sprinted in.

"Marco! No!!!" He ran to Mikasa laying on the ground, to help her and....

She bit him...

With her snake like teeth there was nothing we could do but, cut the arm off.

"HELP!!!!!" His words wore clear and scared. You could see the blood being drained quickly. His eyes quickly closing.

"Where's the knife!!!" I screamed.

They immediately know my plan.

Levi through a knife to me, I did the dirty work... But it was to late. Marco was dead.

"No... No..."

Mikasa smiled,

"Now you know what it's like to see someone you love so much die...*cough*"

Levi walked up to Mikasa, and kicked her, in the scull, hearing a cracking noise.

"Oops!"

He ran to me petrified next to my dead friend and hugged me, from behind.

"Shhh... It's ok..." He rubbed my back.

I didn't notice but I was balling tears.

I then pushed him away.

"Get away from me! You killed one of my best friends, and your a vampire! You think I'm going to get close to your kind, you are pathetic losers, your kind deserve to die!!!"

"I'm so sorry... I shouldn't of came, I, I just wanted a friend, even though we are two different species, that doesn't mean we need to kill it fight one another. Does it." He dropped to his knees, crying to...

"Does it..."

He then shot up.

"Ymir!!!" He looked around the room frantically.

"We're is she!!! Crap crap CRAP!!!!"

"Who!?" Everyone was looking around.

"YMIR!!! If she did anything stupid I swear!!!"

"You have another VAMPIRE HERE!!!" I yelled

"I was scared Mikasa was going to ditch me, Ymir was there!"

"I thought you are gay!?" Hanji was so confused and devastated.

"I AM!!!" He stormed out of the room.

"What just happened..." Hanji sulked.

"Well, Marco is dead, and Mikasa is about to die, you were about to die, I could of died, Levi recovered from dieing..."

Hanji stood up and stormed out looking loopy.

I was alone, with Marcos dead body and a laughing soon to be dead Mikasa...

"What have I done..."