Chal. 23 Dinner part 1

Levi wiped his eyes and made his way to Erens house. He thought about his long  past and the death in his life. Levi thought about depression and how he used to hurt himself. He shook away the bad thoughts and kept driving.

Once he got to the house, he checked his hair in the car mirror and walked to the door repeating what he's going to say.

"Hey, you ready."

"Hey sexy! Are you ready..."

"No! Hey babe! You ready."

"Hm... Hey, ready? Perfect!"

*knock knock*

Eren opened the door right away and was wearing a black jacket with a bright red shirt, with his usual beanie and black skinny jeans.

"Hey, ready?"

"Almost! Come on in!" He opened the door wide and Levi walked in cautiously, not wanting to see Armin who saw him naked.

"Ok..."

Eren ran into his room, and grabbed his shoes, then the couple was off. They got into Levi's car and Levi was going to surprise Eren to a fancy dinner at an Italian restaurant down the street. But Eren figured it out quickly.

"Levi, who turned you..."

"Let's focus on having a good time. If you really want to know, I'll... Tell you after dinner."

"Why are you so awesome! At least with me!"

"Because I love you Eren!" Levi gave Eren a quick kiss, still keeping his eyes on the road.

Once they got there they stepped out, Levi having his hands in his pockets, Eren rapped his arms around his arms and they walked in.

"Hello! Welcome!" It was the same girl from the flower shop.

"Hm... Well, I have a reservation for 2, right now. Can we be seated."

"It's my pleasure, Levi!"

His eyes opened wide, and became suspicious.

"Oh, sir your name on the computer, and I remember you from the flower shop!" She said walking as she took us to our table.

"Thanks..." Eren said as she sat us at our table.

"What would you want to drink!?" She was really cheery.

"Green tea."

"Um... I'll have champagne!"

"Are you 21?"

"I'll have water!"

"No, sorry, he's going to have green tea and I'm having champagne!" Levi took Eren's hand.

"Ok! Can I see ID?"

"Yes." Levi showed his ID it said he was 23 years old."

"Ok! That will be right up!" She skipped away.

"So!" Eren put his hand on top of Levi's.

"We're going to play a game! It's where we have to say one fact about themselves and 2 lies! Then if you figure out the truth you win!"

"Sure! That sounds fun! You start, I'll guess!" Levi said.

"Ok... 1! My father left my family when I was 7.  2! When I lie my ears get red. 3! I almost drowned as a kid in a pool."

"Um... That's actually easy! 2, 2 is the right answer. Everyone knows that!?" Levi laughed.

"Ok, I guess it's my turn... 1. My mother died of starvation. 2. I had a love before you. 3. The... Um... No not that one... Oh! I can play violin!"

"That's hard... And a little depressing... I'll say the 3rd ones true!" Eren was confident.

"No, wrong the first one was the right one." Levi looked down...

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get depressing.---" the hipper girl cut him off.

"Here are your drinks! Have you discussed on what you want?" She got really close to Eren to show him some good options on the menu. Her boobs were really close to his face.

"Um... Excuse me..." Eren scuttled away from the lady, but she got closer.

"I'll have vegetable fry pan please." Levi said, trying to get her to step away from Eren.

"Oh! Ok!" She wrote it down quickly.

"I'll have a steak. Very rare." Eren gave her the menu and excused himself from the table to go to the bathroom.

"Ill be back soon."

"Sure! Love ya!" Levi gave Eren a kiss face.