Chap. 5 Party Planning

8:30 A.M.

Once a month Eren's pack has a big college party, inviting everyone and then go to the woods at 12:00 behind there house and turn, and see what things will change about them.

"I can't wait!!!" Hanji said while doing a cart wheel.

"Do you think you'll be a boy again Historia?" Jean said ready to laugh.

"It weird being a girl, but I like it!" She chuckled.

"Eren what do you think will change?!" Annie said coldly.

"Hopefully I'll be faster! You?" Eren curious.

"I want to kill more, be more agile."

"Hey! Mike Mike Mike!!! What do you want to be different??!!" Hanji doing more cart wheels and handstands.

"I want to be taller..."

Everyone laughed knowing he was the tallest.

"I'm not kidding but but ok..."

"Marco? You?"

"I want more freckles and no nickname." He laughed, he was always so nice.

"You go freckle Jesus!!!" Hanji yelled.

"How about you Armin?" Eren yelled to him. He was in the kitchen making everyone bunny.

"Um... I want to... Be more powerful... I guess..." He sounded very unsure.

Armin then came out with big plates of bunny the group all licking there lips and drooling.

The all sat on the couch, Marco on the floor and watched tv. They all thought they should have a day off and socialize and get people to come to the party. By 11:45 they were all off getting there friends to come to the party.

"Hey want to come???" He was talking to one of his friends from 3rd class.

"Ok ya totally."

Then there he was, the short jet black haired kid from his first class, walking home.

'Maybe I should ask him?!' He thought to himself.

"Hey, you."

He didn't look over.

Eren than ran to him and tapped his shoulder, it turned out he was listening to music.

He turned to him, not fazed by his presence. The kid pulled out one ear bud and looked at him.

"Yes..."

"Hey your in my first class, Right?"

"I don't know there's like 80 brats."

"Well, do you want to come to my party tomorrow?"

"Not really."

"Oh, um... Ok... Well if you change your mind here's my address. He grabbed a pen and the kids hand. It was cold, like no blood cold.

'Why is he so cold, it's summer?!'

He ignored it and wrote the address, the kid didn't move.

"Oh I'm Eren by the way! What's your name?"

"I gotta get home sorry."

The boy sprinted.

"Hm..."
========================
Sorry this one is really short, I didn't want it to be to long! Hope your enjoying it leave suggestions, love and hate

-BlueGoo