Chap. 28 shots fired

697 miles later...

Levi had broken at least 8 bones, 5 concussions and 3 ribs broken, but finally made it. He limped to the back door of the building. It was a cold fall day in Chicago and everyone was bundled up in coats and sweaters. The tall towers swayed in the wind and the trees where shedding there leaves. Levi put his hand on the cold metal door handle and dragged himself inside.

"Eren! Where are you!!!???" Levi looked around the building franticly.

Levi knew exactly where he was, he worked there for 79 years, until he didn't want to kill or hurt people anymore. And let's just say his peers who worked there, weren't that happy. He almost didn't make it out alive last time he was here.

*buzz buzz*

His phone went off, it was Hanji. He ended the call, not wanting to talk at a time like this, but then Erwin called, and Petra, and Oluo, and everyone that him and Eren knew.

"What's going on?!" He finally pushed talk to here everyone's voice panicked and scared.

"Help... Levi, they have came for us and they have Eren... It's the people from your past--- *pow*" a gun shot went off, everyone screaming.

"What!? Where are you!?!?" Levi looked around franticly, he heard the gun shot on the phone and in real life.

"They just shot Erwin! Where on the 16th floor!--- *pow* they got Ymir, they have wooden bullets, they're paralyzed--- *pow*..." The phone call ended.

"What the f***..." Levi ran to the stairs, the elevator had never worked. He sprinted up the stairs, with all his might. One of his legs were broken in half, so it just dragged along.

"Come on, come on..." Levi kept repeating.

Levi then heard someone that he never
wanted to hear again. The scream of Eren and Hanji. Then two gun shots...