Chap. 20 A Shower

At about 4:00 A.M Eren woke up from a night mare and looked over to Levi. His bed used to be white, with green pillows, but now it was the Christmas colors. Green and Red...

His eyes widened and then realized Levi couldn't die from blood loss, only from a bight of a werewolf. Eren then ever so slightly inched closer to Levi and put his arm around his waist, full of blood. He took a deep breath then closed his eyes and fell back to sleep, holding Levi very close to him.

%~%~%~%~%|%~%|%|%|%~%~%

Levi's dream and P.O.V

"Eren... Don't ever leave me again. Or I'll just do something stupid!" I throw my arms on his shoulders.

"Levi I'll never leave you!" Eren pulled me into a deep French kiss, our tongues inter whined with each other's.

"I love you!"

"I love you!" We repeatedly said, teasing each other.

"Hey what's up..." A horse walked in holding a beer.

"Wtf!?" I jumped off of Eren.

"Oh, hey Jean! How are you?"

"Eren!? Why are you talking to a horse!?" I was freaking out.

"It's just Jean. Look at that his main!" Eren joked.

"F*** it!" I ran at Eren and pushed him into a wall and then we went to his room...

%_%_%_%_%_%\%_%_%_%_%_

*yawn*

Levi had woken up, and moved his head to see Eren sleeping. He moved his body so they would be facing each other, and he placed his head on Eren's bare chest. He heard his steady heart beat and fell asleep hearing the thumping of Eren's pure heart.

3 hours later...

They both woke up at the same time, just starting into each other's eyes. Finally after minutes of silence, Eren said what Levi was dreading.

"Why did you do it..."

Levi syed and then explained everything in a groggy voice. Telling him that he thought you were going to kill him and told him all the things he did for him. Eren response was all ways the same.

"I never got flowers..."

"I never knew..."

"I never..."

After a long time of explaining, Levi suggested if he could take a shower, Eren said that he needed one to take one to, so they both thought it would be good to take one together.

To not waste water. (Sure! Ok!)

The couple walked over to the bathroom, Eren having a major hangover, and Levi still rebuilding himself, they stripped down to nothing and Eren turned on the water.

'Damn! That six, No eight pack though!' Eren thought.

"He's f***ing good!' Levi thought,

They both held there blushes in.

Eren and Levi hopped into the shower and washed away all the blood, Eren then as he was washing his hair, he noticed the lines across Levi's back.

"Hm..."

"What?" Levi turned around, his jet black hair shimmering.

"The lines across your back? What are they..." Eren was a little worried about his response.

"Nothing..." Levi grabbed Eren's face and couldn't resist anymore. They smashed there lips together, with a passionate kiss.

"Don't leave Levi... Ever..."

"I will never leave you... Eren..."