Chap. 32 Waking up

2 Days Later...

Eren opened his eyes slightly, he had many IV's and tudes throughout his body, he had bandages, and a cast on his arm and foot.

"Hm... Where am I?" Eren looked around a little then sat up quickly.

"Levi!!! Where are you?!" A nurse ran in.

"Hey, hey calm down. It's all ok, your all patched up. Do you hurt anywhere? Are you dizzy?"

"Let me go! Where is he? Is he ok?!" Eren began having a panic attack.

"Calm down! Who is he? Who are you looking for?" The women said trying to calm Eren down.

"Levi!!! H-He has black hair, and he's 5'3 and... He... Um... Is he dead!?" Eren cried.

"There was a man that dropped you off, he fits your description. He was very bloodly, bruised and limping, but before we could get him he disappeared... He's ok, I'm sure of it..." She took a deep breath.

"Why would he leave me..." Eren took a good look at the nurse.

"Grace?" Eren's widened.

"Finally, you recognized me." She smiled.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_

Sorry for the short chapter, oh, and I'm going to warn you. At the end of this fanfic, there is a big cliff hanger! And do you guys want a part two of Vampires and Werewolves? Comment and tell me ideas!

~BlueGoo