Chap. 27 Running

The note said...

"Eren will die in 24 hours if you don't come to Chicago, Illinois.  You know the building. We need you back on our side, don't come with anyone. If you brake that rule there will be severe consequences."

~ Friends (:

"Oh god... He's going to die..." Levi fell to his knees and cried.

'I need to get to him, to get him out of this mess, I'll give them me... They always keep a promise, at least until I brook there rule and left them. I need to be careful, if I say the wrong thing, they will kill him. Just like Farlen and Isabel.

*gulp* Levi quickly got the rest of his clothes on and ran out of his office.

He started running as fast as he could, going 50 mph. He climbed to the top of the city buildings and ran, 20 miles, finally tripping and falling. Levi face planted into the roof, scraping his side of his face severely.

"Sh**, at this rate I'll never make it..." He got up limping a little and started to sprint again, his organs still felt like they were being ripped apart peace by peace, but Levi fought through the miserable pain.

He felt like screaming every time he put his feet on the ground, realizing he broke his ankle.

"Keep going. I can't lose him... Not again..."

¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}¥}

sorry for such a short chapter! I'll update soon!

~BlueGoo