Chap. 25 driving.

We got into the car and sped off to the city. Levi is a very good driver and doesn't go that fast but I guess it's ok.

"Look at that!" There was a tall tower with shimmering lights, like icicles going down it.

"That's beautiful, but not as beautiful as you." Levi winked.

"Hm!" I looked away embarrassed.

We drove and drove and he finally parked, outside a bar.

"Wanna drink." Levi twirled his car keys on his finger.

"I don't really get drunk but, ok. But I'm not of age?!"

"I'll ask them and they will let me. I started the business in 1953! It'll be fine."

"What?! That's so cool!" I jumped in excitement.

"Levi... Are you limping?"

"Wha?! No! Why would you say that brat?" His voice stern.

"Sorry, it just looked like that for a second."

"Ok, let's go!" Levi took my hand and we walked inside, the bar was gold, and had many shades of brown and black. There were chandeliers, and the bar had at least 30 places to sit. In the back there was a small dance floor were people are jamming out to the live music performance, by a pretty good singer. Levi sat down at the bar and put up 2 fingers to the bartender, who was wearing black dress shoes, black pants and a white dress shirt. The bartender brought out scotch and two glasses.

"I hope you two have a nice evening." The bartender walked away.

"Ok! The competition starts now, we are going to see who gets drunk first! The winner is the one who doesn't get drunk first. Ready!---"

"Eren, I can't get drunk, it's impossible. At least for me, but you go on ahead! Drink as much as you want." Levi placed a kiss on my lips.

"I love you. Levi, will you promise me one thing?"

"Of course! What is it?"

"That your healthy and you won't try to hurt yourself anymore..." Eren looked down to his feat.

"Wha?! ... Yes Eren, I'm healthy, nothing is going to happen to me." Levi took my face one more time and gave me a deep kiss.

"Thank you..." Then I took the alcohol and drank.

I couldn't remember a thing after that...

9:30 A.M.

I laid next to Levi, not having a shirt on but still wearing pants, he was the same.

"Hm?..." I had a MAJOR hangover and I was really dizzy.

"What happened?" Levi turned over yawning.

"You don't remember?" His eyes sleepy and wore out.

"What?! I drank a lot of alcohol and then, blank!" I laid my head back down on my pillow and then I got close to Levi's chest.

"Tell me what happened? Please..." I looked into his eyes interested by what he was going to say.