Chap. 8 the kiss...

Hey sorry I didn't post this morning, my crazy family came to visit!!! I'll make sure to post another chapter of hospital ghoul and !swapped!
=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+

"A kiss..."

"..."

Levi started to back away, but Mikasa got closer and closer pinning him to a wall, he was older than her and stronger than her, but he was to petrified to do anything.

"I'm gay!" Levi was now mortified.

"I don't care, you'll become straight with me!" She smiled wickedly.

"No! No---"

She smashed her lips against his, he tried to kick her, and move her, but she didn't,

"Help--" Levi moved.

That was her opportunity to French kiss.

'Push!!!' He slammed her against the opposite wall and fell to his knees chocking.

"It wasn't that bad, I bet you liked!" She walked off strutting her stuff.

Later that day...

"We need to get ready for the party, find your best dress, and if you ever even TOUCH me again, I will kill you. And you know I'm not joking!" Levi screamed in her ear, like a puppy that did something bad.

"Why do you hate me so much... I do my best to be kind and nice and I love you Levi, why won't you love me back..." She walked off sobbing.

"Levi what did you do to her!?" Ymir came out patting her back and shacking her head.

"Ymir! Do you want to come to the party to? You can wear that floral dress!" She looked at Levi disgusted.

"Really!? You want me to go to a party when my friend is drowning in tears!!!"

"We can all go, but Levi's my date!" She sniffed.

"Ok, ok I'll go!" Ymir's eyes were wide.

20 Minutes before the party...

"What am I going to wear, Ymir!!! I need you..." Levi was sweating.

"What?" she stuck her head into the library.

"Ok, your not wearing a shirt... What do you need?" She covered her eyes.

"I don't know what to wear!!!"

"Your like a girl!?" She walked into the library and started going into his drawers.

"Here through on this!" She started throwing clothes at him. He put on the clothes and they were ready.

"Everyone ready!?" Levi looked around.

"Yes!" Ymir and Mikasa said.

They headed out the door into his car, and drove off to Eren's house.

"Hey what's your name again?"

"Le--"

"Larry, his name is Larry!"

"Oh, ok"

Mikasa grabbed Levi's hand and pulled him away.

"What was that!?" Levi was mad.

"They can't know your name."

"NO YOU CALLED ME HUN!!" Levi yelled it this time.

"Shhh! Hanji might hear you!"

"Levi?..." Hanji tapped his shoulder.

Levi froze...

"Levi it's ok..." Hanji started to cry.

"I can't... Please Hanji, forgive me. I need to go or Mikasa will..."

"I thought you you were gay!?" She laughed.

"I am, Mikasa thought I wasn't long story." He sniffed.

"I'm sorry I didn't stop you from turning..." They said at the same time...

They both cried in each other's arms.

Then Eren walked in and started to flip.

"What's going on!?"

He then awkwardly started hugging them.

"That's IT!!!" Mikasa started to walk up to them hugging and ripped Levi off of them and went after Hanji.

"Nooo!!!" Levi screamed tears flowing down his face.