Chap. 29 Confrontation

"No..." Levi ran faster then ever, tears ran down like waves in a storm.

"EREN!!! HANJI!!!" He slammed the 14th floor door open, to see his old peers, or as he used to call them... Friends.

Everyone except Eren laid on the ground, injured, not dead.

"Levi!" Eren through his arms out to him.

Eren had bruises all over his body, he had a black eye, broken bones and was shaking crazily.

The vampire next to Eren then slammed him in into the ground with his foot. Making Eren scream in pain.

"What are doing!? Leave them alone!" Levi ran at them, his eyes filled with fury.

"Do you really want to make that mistake again..." A man with dark brown hair said.

Levi stopped, remembering the last time he ran at them. Isabel's head was crushed in between his foot and the floor.

"I'll give you anything... Just... Just let them GO!!!" Levi screamed, he fell to his knees in exhaustion.

"Levi, you think we are going to give them back to you, after what you did to us."

Eren was in complete shock and couldn't move.

"It's going to be ok Eren." Levi pulled himself closer to him.

Eren put his hand out to him.

"No!" Another man violently kicked Eren's arm, hearing it crack in two, it was the wrong way. Eren made a blood curtailing scream.

"You a**holes think your going to get away with this..." Levi stood up.

"Levi, I want you to see the love of your life be killed in front of you, just like you did to me... Remember saying 'she's just a distraction...' DONT YOU REMEMBER!!!" The man screamed.

Eren looked at me, scared...

"Oh... He doesn't know, does he???" The one with the brown hair said.

"Don't you dare..." Levi then ran at the brown hair man and pinned him down. Ripping out his throat, unmercifully.

"Ben!" The one with his foot on Eren's head called.

Levi stood up laughing...

"I forgot how fun this was." Levi had lost all humanity.

"S***, he's forgot his humanity, we've got to leave or..." Levi slammed the door, his head crooked.

"You think your going to leave alive?" He said child like.

He walked to them slowly, shaking and smiling widely.

"*laugh* your not going to make it to the door."

"Stay back!!!" The 5 people backed away from Eren a little.

"I won't make the mistake of have humanity anymore! I don't have worry in the world!" Levi jumped over Eren, not caring that he was dieing.

"L-Levi..." Eren looked at him.

Levi pupils were small and almost unseen, but as he looked at Eren, they went back to normal.

"Eren..." Levi ran to his side, putting him into his lap.

"Kick there asses..." Eren closed his eyes.

"No... No, your ok... Eren, I'll save you... Your fine, I love you!." Levi then turned to the group in the corner.

"You heard him... I'm going to kick just your asses..." Levi stood up, his humanity draining again.