Chapter 5

a/n so chapter 4 is in front of chapter 2 for some weird reason. It said it updated right but i guess it didnt???

*************************

Brooke's pov

I slowly open my eyes. I put the blanket over my head so I don't have to see the sun.

"Brooke, its time to get up."

"I don't want to. Its too early to be alive." My voice comes out muffled because of my blanket.

Anna yanks my blanket off of me.

"I don't care if its too early to be alive. Don't be lazy."

She walks out of the room. A few seconds later she pokes her head back in. "And yes, I know, I'm a bitch."

I let out a small giggle.

I walk down the stairs when the smell of bacon hits me. What? Anna can't cook. I reach the bottom and see Liam standing at the stove. That explains it.

I sit on the counter next to the stove and watch as he flips some eggs.

"Your friend...is really lazy." he lets out a chuckle.

"Oh no she's not. Lazy is an upgrade for her."

He laughs again. I missed that sound. He puts the eggs on a plate and calls Anna.

"Food!" she screams as she runs into the kitchen.

I laugh at her.

"Her and Niall would be a perfect match." Liam says.

"Speaking of Niall, when do I get to meet the boys?" I say raising my eyebrow.

"Soon."

He hands me a plate of food and grabs one for himself and we go sit at the table with Anna. We carry on a funny conversation. Just like old times.

*****

Anna's pov

Brooke is so much more alive now that Liams back. She never wanted him to leave, but she knows that it's his dream. She wants him to live it. Not be stuck here because of her.

I just hope nothing goes wrong with them. They've had ups and downs. What couple hasn't? But I feel like tour is gonna make it much worse.