Chapter 19

a/n hey guys! Sorry updates have been so few and far between! got busy then my mom forgot to pay our internet bill and I hate updating on my phone, but for you guys I will! I'll have internet on Monday and I'm also going camping until then so hang in there! Happy reading!!! And if you guys could vote that be awesome!

*****

Harry puts in some weird movie that is totally creeping me out. I go into the kitchen for a drink of water and I feel someone's presence behind me. I turn around to see Harry.

"Can I tell you something?" he asks.

I nod.

"Earlier, I wanted to kiss you, too."

I blush again.

"Well," I say. "Um...that-that's cool," I stutter. He takes another step closer. Now he's right in front of me. He lifts me up so I'm sitting on the counter.

My cheeks feel hot. My breath feels heavy. His lips are getting closer to mine. My hands snake around his neck and pull him a little bit faster.

Our lips are moving in sync for this passionate kiss. He licks my bottom lip asking for entrance, which I gladly allowed. I pull him closer so our bodies are pressed together. His hands are around my waist. He moves them down so they're on my butt.

I feel myself wanting more, but knowing I shouldn't.

"What if someone catches us?" I ask as he's kissing my neck. I feel like a teenager sneaking around her parents.

"Louis is way to into that movie to come looking for us."

His lips reach mine again. He wraps my legs around his waist and lifts me up. We start walking towards the stairs.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" I look up and see Anna in the doorway. Her jaw is on the floor staring at me and Harry about to go up to my room.

I hope down.

"I-I," I stutter. "It's-we."

I can't form any words.

"Livingroom. Now."

I nod.

*****

We're sitting in there being scolded, like the teenager would've been if she got caught sneaking around her parents.

"And I bet you guys didn't even think about protection."

We don't say anything.

"And you LIED to me, Brooke. You never lie to me."

"What was I supposed to do?" I ask. "Call you up at work and go 'Oh hey, Anna, me and Harry are headed up to my room now.' No!" I feel my face flush.

Harry grabs my hand to calm me down. I relax a little.

"You didn't tell me anything was helping between you two!"

"It's not like it's been going on for a year or anything! It just started!"

"When?"

"Right before Liam got here today."

"So today?" she asks.

"Yes. As I said, not very long."

She ponders for a second. "Okay, I'm not mad."

I hug her. "Thank you, but you shouldn't have been in the first place." I give her a stern look and we both bust out laughing.

"Oh by the way Harry, Brooke still cares for Liam a lot. So if you really don't wanna be with someone who loves someone else I would suggest going for someone else."

"I know she is. I'm gonna try to help her get over him."

She laughs. "Good luck with that."

"Well my day has been sufficiently awkward." I laugh.

"I'm sorry Anna caught us," Harry says.

"It's not your fault. She just got off work at the wrong moment."

I kiss his cheek before walking to the kitchen again to make dinner.