Chapter 18

I walk into the kitchen with Harry.

"What do you wanna talk about?" I ask.

"Nobody is mad at you. Niall texted us when you two were upstairs and said you felt guilty about it all. Nobody is mad. I promise."

I nod a little bit but drop my head. He wraps his arms around me. I look up into those beautiful green eyes and feel myself wanting to kiss those soft lips again.

He cathces me looking at his lips ad he smirks at me. I blush and look down again.

He lifts my chin up to make me look at him. He studies my face for a few seconds.

"You wanna kiss me, don't you?" he asks.

I blush again.

He smirks again.

"You can kiss me if you want to," he says.

I look into his eyes again and then back at his lips. I really hate myself right now. I wrap my arms around his neck. I find myself leaning in.

"Hey, Brooke?" I hear Louis yell from the livingroom.

"Yeah?" I say, pulling out of Harry's grip.

Your phone is going off."

I sigh and walk into the livingroom and grap my phone. It's a number I don't recognize.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hi. Listen I'm sorry I freaked out at you and yelled at you and got mad at the boys."

My face gets hot again.

*****

Louis' pov

I watch as Brooke turns bright red. She looks angry.

"I could care less that you yelled or freaked out, but it's what you said that pisses me off," she says into the phone.

She quiet for a few seconds as the person on the other line talks.

"No, you listen. I'm sick of drama! You tell me to get over it when you were always the one who said we could get through anything! I'm done with the games, Liam. You made your best friends feel terrible today!"

She looks as though she could kill someone. I grab Harry's arm and pull him to the kitchen.

"She needs to relax," I say. "So, being the awesome person you are, you're going to go get some ice cream, chocolate, and a movie you think she'd like. She's pretty damn hurt right now."

He nods. "Okay, I'll be back soon."

He leaves the kitchen and I hear the front door open and close as i hear Brooke yelling into the phone again.

What the hell did Liam say?

"Okay, you know what? I'm done talking to you. Possibly for good."

I see tears in her eyes.

*****

Brooke's pov

"Brooke don't say that!"

"Why? Every time we talk now, I feel like shit."

"Brooke, I'm so sorry."

"I would've done anything for you. Anything to make this work and you threw it all away. I hope you realise that."

I hang up before he can reply and not two seconds later Louis' phone starts going off.

"Ugh," I say with a sigh as I plop onto the couch.

"It's just a text," he says.

I feel angry and hurt all at the same time.

"He wants you to call him back. He really needs to talk to you."

"What else could he possible have to say?" I yell.

Louis shrugs. "Maybe you should give it a shot."

"I'm mad right now, so it probably wouldn't be smart."

Harry walks through the door. When did he leave?

He hands me a bar of chocolate. I love chocolate.