Chapter 27

I've had a horrible day. I got called so many horrible names on the bus...it was terrible. Took everything not to cry!!!

*****

I wipe away another tear as Niall hugs me goodbye.

Liam hugs me after and it's very short. I made sure of that.

I think I'm falling in love with Harry. Liam already guessed there was something last night so I wasn't shy when I hugged Harry goodbye.

"I'm gonna miss you so much Brooke."

"I'm gonna miss you too!"

I hug him tight and right before he gets onboard I give him a quick kiss.

I can't hide my feelings for him anymore. Not after what happened. He was only the second person. Liam was my first.

I mean I'd been with him for years. I hug Anna as the boys leave.

They'll be back soon.

*****

Liam's pov

I don't know what happened but even though we left and everyone is sad Harry keeps grinning. Then he looks a if he could cry.

"What happened Harry. Your not good at hiding your facial expressions."

"Nothing Liam. I'm just gonna miss the girls that's all."

I don't believe him but I don't push the issue more.

"I still love her Harry." I say.

"That's why your dating someone else. That's so smart Liam. Maybe you shouldn't have fucking dumped her and broke her heart."

I've seen Harry mad. I've seen Harry this mad. But it still scares me a little because its never been towards me.

"Well maybe YOU shouldn't be trying to hook up with my ex girlfriend!" I say my voice rising.

"I'm not trying anymore Liam. Wanna know why? I succeeded. I got her. And I also got lucky." He says with a smirk.

I stand up. "You got lucky?! What the fuck are you saying? Is she just a game to you? Do you even love her?!"

"She's hot. And yeah she's cool and I like her, but love her? No. I just wanted her to get over you."

I walk towards him when we hit turbulence. I continue once we straighten out. I pull my fist back and as I'm about to swing, Niall grabs my arm.

"Mate, don't hurt the band over a girl. Come with me."

I follow him as I let tears flow out of my eyes.

I see the way she looks at him. It'll kill her. Her goal was to have sex with only one person but I'm an idiot and dumped her so she went to Harry. God, I'm gonna kill that bastard.

I tell Niall how I feel and he comforts me. He's gonna call Brooke later. He's not gonna say anything about Harry.