Chapter 20

I promised an update today so here you guys go! please vote and comment! That'd be great!

*****

"Niall, your ass is mine!" I yell as he throws more food at me.

I grab a cup of water and dump it on his head. Zayn helps him by putting more flour in my hair.

Anna and Harry are off to the side laughing at us all.

Louis pours spaghetti sause on Zayn and then run and hides behind me. We're all covered in various sorts of food.

Niall runs and grabs Anna just to get food all over her as well. She looks pissed. She grabs the whole bag of flour and dumps ot on him, making sure to get some in his shirt and pants.

I turn on the radio and a Cher Lloyd song comes on. Me and Anna start dancing around the kitchen. The boys are still fighting and now wrestling and Harry is still laughing at us.

*****

I walk downstairs. I have to remember to change my sheets before I go to bed tonight. They have flour and other food all over. Instead of showering last night I fell asleep. So I have to shower now.

I walk into my bathroom and turn on the water. I plug my iPhone into a speaker and play music.

I let the warm water run down my body, washing away all the food. I wash my hair, making sure all the flour is out.

I get out and put on a cute top with some skinny jeans and my black boots.

I blowdry my hair and then straighten it.

I walk out of the bathroom and into the kitchen. I have a lot of cleaning to do. I grab an apple and eat it quickly so I can get to work.

I grab my broom and turn on the radio again. I'm humming along while sweeping the floor. I grab the dustpan and sweep everything into it and throw it all away. I grab my mop after that and start to mop the floor.

I do the counters next and then I wipe off the fridge.

Finally. I'm done.

Niall walks in and pours some cerial and some milk into a bowl.

"Clean up after yourself, Niall."

"I will."

I leave the kitchen and grab my purse and phone. Niall walks into the livingroom.

"Where are you going, Brooke?"

"Coffee. Wanna come?"

He nods and runs to the kitchen to put his bowl in the sink.

We walk out the doors and walk to Starbucks. I order my drink and Niall orders his and then we order the other boys and Anna coffees. The door dings again and someone else walks in. Niall and I turn around to walk out and I stop seeing him.

Why do I have to keep seeing him?