chapter 9

a/n im about to kill my step mom and my dad. I wanna be home not here with this hoe and douche bag. Urgh. Also I just got a voer made and the title is wrong. It's supposed to be I'll keep loving you and it says I'll stay with you. So I'm not gonna put it on I'm gonna try and find someone else to make one for me.

***************************** 

I slowly open my eyes. I feel around and Liam's not there. I hear laughing from downstairs. 

"Hey boys," I say as I walk down. 

"Hey," they all say back. 

"Where's Anna?" I ask. Suspicion clear in my voice. 

"Don't worry babe," Liam says as he kisses my cheek. "She's still asleep." 

I smile and hug him and give him a quick peck and of course Louis made a comment about getting a room. I flip him off and kiss Liam again. 

I try to think of a way to avoid Anna all day but I cant think of anything. 

Liam whispers something to Niall and I dont hear what he says. 

"You better not be telling secrets about me." I say with a wink. 

"I'm not babe." He replies. 

Anna walks down the stairs, rubbing her eyes, barely awake. She glances at me and smiles. Not a nice, friendly smile. A menacing smile. It makes me scared.  

I grab Liam's arm. He laughs and kisses my nose. Then he hugs me. I stand on my tippie toes to give him a kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him. 

"Ahem." we hear from behind us. I turn around and see Louis. 

"What?" I say. 

"I want to keep my food down." 

I glare at him and Liam just laughs. I kiss Liam again just to prove a point and Liam kisses back but he seems distracted. He still has a smirk from what Louis said. 

I smile a small smile and go up to my room. I choose a cute top to wear today and some skinny jeans. I grab my favorite flats and put them on. They're white and sparkly. 

As I walk down stairs everyone is very quiet. I find this odd. Just as I reach the bottom step I see Anna with a single water balloon.  

"I get one shot." she says.  

I sigh and stand there so she can throw it. She hits he in the stomach and my shirt gets soaked. 

"Dammit." I say. I walk back upstairs and change my shirt. Everyone is still quiet. 

"Where are the boys?" I ask Anna. 

"Private boy meeting. Something about a girl one of them likes." 

I pretend to cough and say Niall's name. She blushes and shakes her head. 

They all walk out and all of them are smiling besides Liam. I pull him upstairs. 

"Okay what's wrong?" I ask. 

"What? Nothing." 

"I call bullshit on that." 

"Just gonna miss you is all." 

"Babe, we have skype and calling and we always text. And we'll get through this, I know we will." 

He puts on a small smile. I can tell its forced. I kiss him softly. I wrap my arms around him and he pulls me closer wrapping his arms around my waist.  

My hands are in his hair as he deepens the kiss. He licks my bottom lip and I open my mouth. He lets his tongue roam. He pulls me on top of his lap and I sit there kissing him. He lets his lips leave mine as he trails kisses down my neck. He starts sucking right under my neck leaving a mark. He puts his lips back on mine as he falls backwards onto the bed. 

***** 

Harry's pov 

I wonder what Brooke and Liam are talking about. I walk upstairs to see if everything is okay. I hear a quiet moan when I reach the top of the stairs. Shit. 

I walk back down quietly. 

"Are they okay?" I hear Louis ask. "I should go check on-" 

"No." I blurt. "They're...busy." I say. I give Louis a knowing look and he catches on and starts laughing.