chapter 6

Brooke's pov

I hug him tight.

"Babe I'll be back tomorrow." he laughs.

"I know." I sigh and let him go. "I've just missed you."

He kisses me gently then gets into his car to go to his hotel.

I'm excited for tomorrow. Liam is bringing the other boys over to meet me. They all seem super funny from the stories Liam's told me.

*****

I slowly open my eyes and look at my clock. 3 am. Damn. I haven't been able to sleep tonight. Its weird. I get up and walk downstairs quietly to make some hot chocolate.

I also make some popcorn while I'm down here and i put in a random movie. As I'm watching I feel my eyes get heavy.

I fall asleep on the couch.

*****

"Is she waking up?" I hear Liam say.

"Yes, but she would not want them to see this so wait a few more minutes to bring them in."

I open my eyes all the way. "Shit." I curse under my breath. I run upstair with Anna right behind me. I pull on some decent looking clothes and run a brush quickly through my hair.

I wipe the smudged make up off my face and reapply a little mascara and lip gloss.

Now I'm ready.

The boys all walk in with Liam in the front.

"Brooke, this is Niall, Zayn, Harry, and Louis."

"Hi guys. Its very nice to meet you all." I reach a hand toward Louis first and he looks at Liam like I'm crazy. I get confused and he pulls me in for a hug.

The other boys follow suit one by one ending with Niall.

"Oh before we get too far along, this is my best friend Anna." I say.

They all wave and hug her also.

Liam comes and wraps his arms around me. "You look beautiful today."

I kiss him. "Thank you babe."

"Oh god get a room." I hear Louis say.

Liam laughs. "Don't worry about him. He's just kidding."

I let out a small laugh. "Good. Because I plan on doing that again." I say quietly as I lean in to kiss him again.

We kiss for a couple seconds and he leans back. "Oh yeah." He says. "I don't have to stay at the hotel tonight."

"Yay!" I say hugging him tightly.

I get to cuddle with the world's most awesome boyfriend. "If the boys want, they can stay in the guest rooms."

"I'll talk to them." Liam says. "Hey Niall!"

"What?" Niall says walking into the room.

"Would you and the other boys like to stay here tonight? Brooke has some spare rooms."

"Well that depends."

"On what?" Liam asks, looking confused.

"On how loud you two are gonna be!" He winks at us. My jaw drops to the floor and Liam starts chasing him.

"Liam!" I call. "Don't break anything!" I giggle as they run around. All the boys agree to stay.

"You know," Niall starts. "You never answered the questtion."