chapter 8

Me and Liam enter the resturant. He pulls out my seat and I sit down. 

"We're leaving in three days." Liam says. 

"I know." 

We eat our dinner and make small talk. I laugh at the silly jokes he's making. 

When we finish eating we leave and walk back to his car. He opens the door for me and I slide in. 

He grabs my hand as he drives. 

"Hey babe?" he says quietly. 

"Yeah?" I say. 

"Do you think we're gonna be okay?" 

"Liam." I say gently. "Of course we are. I love you. I'm not gonna let anything happen to us." 

I lean over and kiss his cheek. We get back to the house and we walk in. 

My mouth drops as I take in my house. The couch cusions are in front of the tv and theres food on the floor. There's sheets on the ceiling fan and clothes everywhere. 

"Anna get your ass down here NOW!!!" I scream. 

She runs down the stairs laughing until she sees me. I point to all the stuff.  

"I don't care what happened, who did it, or why it happened, but fix it." 

She nods slowly and then runs back upstairs. 

"Boys help me fix this!" I hear her yell from upstairs. 

I turn to Liam. "I'm gonna go change." I peck him quickly. 

I walk upstairs to find them cleaning up there. I walk into my room annoyed that they made such a mess and I find a pair of shorts and a large t-shirt to wear to bed. I walk back down the stairs and plop down on the couch. Liam puts in a movie and we watch in silence as the boys come down one by one.  

Louis sits down next to me and Zayn is on Liam's other side.  

"I'm gonna make some popcorn." I say as Harry sits on the love seat. I walk into the kitchen and hear giggling. Niall and Anna are in there flirting. I roll my eyes and smile. I make the popcorn and go back to my spot. 

"Niall!" I yell. "Stop flirting with my best friend. I have food!" 

He runs into the room and grabs a handful of popcorn. Anna walks in slowly glaring at me. I mouth 'I love you' and wink at her. She sits on the floor with Niall close by.  

"You'll pay." She says.  

I'm instantly scared. She knows how to prank people. 

*********************** 

So I need feedback. Comment what you guys think! I really hope you guys like it. I'm not gonna do this every time but QOTD: Fave member of the band? I dont really have a favorite. I love them equally as a band but if I could date any of them, it would be Liam!!! <3