Chapter 26

I sit down next to Niall and Harry with my bowl of popcorn. Anna is on Niall's other side, snuggled into him. Liam is on the floor in front of Zayn who is on Harry's other side. Louis is on the love seat alone and loving it.

"Okay, no phone for the whole movie. I'm sure you can handle it," I say.

"But then how am I supposed to constantly text you telling you how hot you look in those shorts," Harry whispers with a wink.

I blush bright red. Everyone agrees to keep their phones off.

*****

When the movies over we decide to play a game. Everybody but me votes truth or dare.

After a few rounds Louis asks me.

"Dare."

"Hmm this is hard," he says sarcastically. "I dare you to...snog Harry."

Liam clenched his jaw. Harry winks.

I scoot closer to him, suddenly nervous. I put my arms around his neck and I inch closer.

I feel his hot breath on my lips as mine make their way closer.

Our lips finally touch. They move in sync slowly.

Liam clears his throat. "Okay you guys can be done."

"Maybe I didn't wanna be," Harry say, still looking into my eyes.

"Yes you did. Brooke it your turn."

"Okay Harry truth or dare?"

"Truth," he says.

"If you could go anywhere in the world for a day, where would you go?"

"Italy."

I smile. Italy seems beautiful.

We continue for a few more rounds before everyone gets tired.

"Can we talk?" Liam asks as I make my way to my room.

I nod slowly. "You like him don't you?" He says, knowing the answer.

"He's helped me a lot Liam. When you left it killed me. He knows how much I still care for you but you have someone else. It's only fair that I move on too."

He nods, looking at his feet. I see tears in his eyes as he turns to walk away.

"Liam," I whisper.

He turns around.

"If you don't want me and Harry to be together I'll end it."

He smiles sadly. "I want you to be happy Brooke. That's all I want."

"My happiness lies with you."

He moves closer to me.

"I need you," he whispers in my ear.

"But you have Danielle. And she's beautiful."

"Not like you."

"Then why are you with her," I finally ask him what I've been thinking for days. "If you want me why are you with her?"

"I don't know. I care for her but its not love. I just don't want to hurt her."

"But it's okay to hurt me?" I whisper with tears in my eyes. I feel defeated.

He wipes the tears off my face. "I'm going to fix this mess Brooke."

*****

Liam's pov (the next morning)

Harry walks into the kitchen. He avoids my gaze.

I watch as he walks upstairs. I hear Brooke laughing. We have to leave in twenty minutes. Brooke and Anna are both coming to the air port to say goodbye.

"Harold!" I yell.

He walks downstairs. "What?"

"Are you packed?" I ask.

"Are you my mother?" He retorts. "I can do stuff on my own, Liam. I would like to spend some time with Brooke before we leave." With that he walks back upstairs.

*****

Harry's pov

I wrap my arms around he again. Se plays with my curls as I lean in. I crash my lips into hers.

She kisses me with just as much force and passion.

(Mature content)

I push her against the wall continuing to kiss her.

My lips leave hers and trail her neck as she lets out a soft moan.

*****

Brooke's pov

I feel...him against my leg as he kisses me. I pull his lips back to mine and kiss him roughly.

I feel myself getting very turned on as he rubs against me. I want to yank off his clothing but we don't have time for that. So I settle for kissing him with force.

He slowly slides his hand up my shirt and cups my boob. I can't handle this anymore. I hook my fingers in his belt loop and pull his waist closer.

"I want you," I whisper against his lips.

Harry is so full of passion. He pushes me backwards until we hit my bed. I fall onto it and pull him on top of me.

A soft moan escapes his mouth as he grinds a little against me. We may not have time to yank our clothes off but we can still do this.

I feel his erection right where I want him to be. He grinds against me again.

"H-Harry," I moan.

He kisses me hard and licks my bottom lip. I grant him entrance as I yank his shirt off. I could care less about time right now.

I need him.