Chapter 23

Anyone wanna make me a cover!!! Brooke looks kinda like Ashely benson from pll and then obviously Liam look like him. But kinda like his old hair! So comment if you wanna make me one!!!

*****

I regret not bringing a coat. It started raining a few minutes after I left the park. I didn't know where to go. I made a fool out of myself.

I can't got to Starbucks, he'll know that I'm there.

My phone starts to ring. I tense and then I realize its Niall's ringtone. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I say.

"Where are you? I'm coming to get you."

"What? Why?"

"Liam called."

I hold in more tears as I hear his name.

"Niall, I just need some space right now. Your the only one who can comfort me right now, but if I come home everyone will be there. And I can't go to Starbucks. He'll know. I just need some space from people."

I hear him sigh on the other line.

"Where are you?"

"Near the bar. Don't come get me," I say sternly.

A smile lights up my face. The bar.

"I'll see you later, Ni." I hang up before he can say anything. I walk into the bar and order a cocktail.

*****

My eyelids feel heavy. I lost count of how many drinks I've had but man I feel great!

I feel a pair of hands grab my waist and ask if I want to dance.

I walk to the dance floor, almost tripping over my own feet.

I start grinding with this guy before I see a blonde was of hair walk towards me.

"C'mon Brooke, you look like a god damn idiot!"

I shake Niall off me and continue to dance. He picks me up over his shoulder and starts walking towards the door. Before we exit I see Liam at the counter taking a shot.

Before Niall can stop me I walk over to him and smack him in the head.

"Your an idiot," I slur. "You know drinking will hurt you so you need to stop."

I guess I was really wasted to have talked to him.

"Shit, Brooke, we need to get you home," he says.

I shake my head. "I wanna stay!"

"Niall a little help please."

They end up getting me outside and I somehow ended up at home.

*****

My head pounds as I sit up. Shit!

Oh, now I remember. I got completely wasted last night. Awesome.

"Here," I feel someone hand me a glass of water and two pills. I open my eyes and see Liam.

"I really wanna scream at you right now, but it would hurt."

"And you yelled at me for drinking!" he says with a small laugh.

"Just for the record, I don't remember doing it, therefore it did by happen. Case closed"

I am immediately reminded of the song by Little Mix. Kinda fits me and him.

"I keep saying we need to talk, but again we need to talk."

"No, we don't." I say.

"What?"

"You, are with Danielle and I'm sick of the 'I love you's' and 'I miss you's' because your with her. I can't do it anymore Liam. You have her now. I'm done fighting for a love that's not there. I'm done fighting for you. I love you, Liam. A lot. I just can't keep up."

I stand up to leave the room.

"Maybe one day fate will put us back together, or maybe it won't. But until that day we just need to live our lives." I kiss his lips softly, for what may be the last time and then I leave the room.