chapter 7

Brookes pov

I laugh holding my sides. Louis is super funny. He keeps cracking jokes. These boys are so cheeky, though. Niall keeps commenting on Liam and I having sex and it makes me blush.

"Hey babe?" I say.

"Yeah?" Liam says.

"I'm getting kinda tired. I think I'm gonna go to sleep. Come up when you're ready, okay?"

He nods.

I walk up the stairs and slowly walk into my room. I take of my shirt and look through my drawers for a comfortable one to wear to bed. I find one that my mum gave to me a long time ago. I put on a pair of short and get under the covers.

My door opens and I look expecting to see Liam.

Its Anna.

"Hey." She looks nervous.

"What's wrong?" I ask, concern in my voice.

"Huh? Oh nothing. I just...I'm just worried about tour. I feel like it's gonna be hard on you two."

"Well we'll try to work through it. I hope everything ends up okay, but life will go on."

She hugs me tightly before leaving my room.

A few minutes later my door opens again. This time it is Liam. He crawls in bed next to me. I turn around and kiss him. He puts his hands on the small of my back.

"I missed you." I whisper against his lips.

"I missed you, too." He whispers back. He starts to deepen the kiss.

*****

I woke up the next morning and practically skip down the stairs.

Niall is already awake, making food.

"Well. You guys weren't loud at all." He says winking. "But I could still hear you."

I blush crimson. "I-I..." I stutter. I couldn't form words which caused him to laugh. Quite loudly I might add.

Zayn walks into the kitchen. "Niall, save some for us." he says sleepily.

Niall nods his head.

Anna comes in next. She has more make up on than she usually does and she's dressed up. "Um Anna?" I say.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so dressed up?" I ask. Her eyes get wide.

"What are you talking about, Brooke? I always dress like this!" She says in a strained voice.

She gives me a look. Oh! I get it. She likes one of the boys.