Chapter 32

This is gonna be the last chapter. Read the authors note at the end!

*****

I smile as I sit on the couch sipping my tea.

I kiss Liam quickly and then he rests his forehead on mine.

I smile even bigger, remembering that I have him back. Yes that's right. Liam and I are dating again. Thank goodness. This is what a relationship should feel like. Harry and I were just lust. But Liam...Liam makes me happy.

I mean, we're both sick cuddled up on my couch and I can't stop smiling. And I got the movie moment I've always wanted. I know, it was cheesy, but damn it was romantic. And I lived every second of it.

Niall is finally here, but he's staying clear of Liam and I. He doesn't want the cold we got. Anna got it too, so he's up there taking care of her.

They're so cute! He told us how he's going to ask her out. It's the cutest thing!

I can't wait. I'm so happy right now.

"Baby, your smiling a lot."

"It's because you make me smile." I kiss him again. We start a full out snog session on the couch.

"I'm sick! Don't make me throw up!" Anna says walking into the room.

I laugh at her.

She sits on my other side and rests her head on my shoulder.

Me and Anna act like sisters.

I protect her and she protects me.

It's great. My life is finally perfect.

*****

That's the end guys. I hope you like it. Not sure if I should do a sequel. Comment ideas! The sequel would focus more on Anna and Niall but still be mostly a Liam fanfic. So comment ideas!

Also I need a cover for my other fanfic called "the love triangle" so comment if I should make a sequel!!!