chapter 10

Brooke's pov

I try not to cry as I hug him one last time.

"Call me when you land." I say.

"I will, babe." He kisses me gently. I kiss him back as a tear falls.

I feel more tears fall as he gets on the plane. Anna pulls me close. I hug her as I cry.

"You know, you two are so loud. I couldn't sleep the whole time he was hear." She says and winks at me. I give a small laugh.

"At least I have a sex life." I reply with a smirk.

She laughs at me. We walk to our car and get in. She drives because I am still crying.

*****

The next couple days were boring. Me and Anna hung out and went to work. Liam has been really busy so we haven't been able to Skype and he's never on the phone for more than five minutes.

"Okay," I say as he says he has to go. "Love you, too."

I hang up the phone and throw it on my bed. I grab my coat and my keys. I drive, not really caring where the road takes me.

I stop at Starbucks and order a carmel frappacino. I sit inside and sip it slowly. I'm a little pissed that I didn't bring my phone. I look up and on the TV is One Direction. The boy I love.

"And here with us today is One Direction," the interviewer says. "So first question. Who's taken?"

Liam, Louis, and Zayn raise their hands. i smile.

"Zayn I'm guessing you're still with Perrie?" Zayn nods. "Louis, are you with Eleanor still?" Louis nods, a huge smile on his face.

"Liam," she says with a smile. "We've recieved a rumor. Are you dating Danielle Peazer?"

My heart stops. I feel as though it's in slow motion when he smiles and looks down, blushing. He never blushes like that.