chapter 21

This chapter is dedicated to Crazy_Marvel1DLover Your comments make me smile!!!

*****

I sigh to myself. Niall grabs my hand to calm me down.

"Brooke, just relax."

I nod slowly. Liam looks over and sees Niall and I. I look away as Niall smiles politely at him. We start to head out the door as Liam grabs my hand and puts a small note in it then goes to the counter and order. I still felt tingles all over my skin where his hand touched mine.

Is that bad? Yes, but oh well. Too late now. I take a deep breathe of the frsh crisp air as me and Niall walk back to my house.

We walk in and Anna greets us. She takes her coffee from me and hugs me and she smiles at Niall.

"Oh, Brooke, there's something in your room. It was just delivered."

"Okay," I say as I walk up to my room. I throw my purse down on my bed and look at the package.

I see a small note on the package. Oh I forgot about Liam's. I pull it out and open it.

"Dear Brooke

I miss you so much. I'm stupid for what I did. I'm so sorry. I kick myself everyday. Is there anything I can do to make up for it?"

Nothing, Liam. You can't do anything, I think to myself.

I grab the box and set it in my lap. I open it slowly.

A beautiful dress sits inside. I grab the note and read it, confused.

Meet me at the park on 5th street at 8 o'clock.

I smile to myself. Oh Harry.

I look at the clock. It's only two in the afternoon so I have a while.

I plug my headphones into my phone and turn on Pandora. I smile as Cher Lloyd comes on. I love her.

I'm dancing around my room when I feel someone grab me. I let out a small squeal and turn around to see Niall smirking at me.

I slap his arm lightly and laugh as I take my headphones out.

"Hey, Ni," I say laughing.

"Hey, Brooke! Holy crap where'd you get that dress?" He says.

"That's what was in the package. I'm guessing it was Harry. He wants me to meet him in the park at eight." I smile to myself.

"Well, you two have fun!"

"We will, Ni."

He smiles as he walks out of my room.

"Oh by the way," he says in my doorway. "You have a really beautiful voice."

My cheeks flush red. "Thanks, Ni. I didn't realise I was singing that loud."

He smiles again.

I walk into my bathroom to curl my hair. I then put on my make up.

By the time I'm done with that I have about an hour left until I need to leave. I slip on my dress and pick out some shoes. I choose my favorite heels. They're black wedges.

After I put them on I grab my purse an my phone and head towards the park.