Chapter 30

Liam's pov

I tell Niall everything. I tell him I broke up with Danielle and I tell him how I'm going to get Brooke back. I just hope it works!

*****

Brooke's pov

I can't wait for tour to be over. Wow, this tour has been crazy and so full of drama.

Is it weird that I miss Liam? Cuz I miss Liam.

I've finally excepted that he's with Danielle. But we can be friends. That's it. I'll move on.

I walk to work and get there a few minutes early.

A few people come in and they order.

*****

I walk home and as soon as I get inside, I collapse on the couch. It was a rough few hours.

The customers were rude, teenaged girls.

My phone starts to vibrate in my pocket.

"Hello?"

"Hi," Harry says.

We haven't talked since the interview.

"Oh. Hi."

"I know what I said was messed up. I'm just not ready for commitment."

"Then I'm not the girl your looking for."

"But you are. You're perfect."

"But I DO want commitment, Harry! That's the girl I am! I need commitment in a relationship!"

"I'm sorry."

"And I'm done."

I hang up and let out a huge sigh.

I'm done with drama. I should just not date for a while.

Yeah, that sounds good.

*****

A/n

I know it's short and crap but I got my hair done and it took five hours! So I'm sorry but ill try to update tomorrow to make it up to you! But I said try! If I don't you won't get one till Monday. Sorry!