Chapter 13: Niall's Party

At around ten o'clock in the morning I got a text from Chloe.

From: Chloe

Still going to Niall's? xx

From: Madison

Yas x

From: Chloe

Kk :) Can Rae and I come over?

From: Maidson

Yeas sure :)

Within an hour Rae and Chloe arrived at my house with two bags, without a doubt full of make up and clothes.

"Hey Mads" Chloe said walking into and giving me a hug followed by Rae.

"Hey guys" I said.

Mum was working o the sofa and James was playing on the floor. My dad had gone shopping. After the girls said Hi to my mum and brother, we went upstairs.

"So what are you wearing tonight?" Chloe asked placing one of the two bags on my bed.

I looked at her a little awkwardly. "It's nearly eleven o'clock. We don't need to be there till six. Why are we getting ready now?" Both girls looked at me as if I had just said I hated puppies. They looked offended.

"Because we are girls" Chloe said.

"Brilliant" I said cranking up the sarcasm. "Where's Lucy and Shelbie?"

"Oh Lucy's not going?" Rae said.

"Oh, how come?"

"She texted me and said she was seeing Jay so she isn't coming anymore. But Shelbie is going to meet us there later" Chloe said.

"Cool, cool" I said.

Chloe rummaged through her bag and pulled out a ruby red, strapless dress that was about knee length with sparkles on the top. She then pulled out a pair of matching red heels.

Rae also went through her bag and pulled out a denim skirt, tights and silver shirt.

"Looking good guys" I said walking over to my wardrobe and pulling out a 'Rolling Stones' T-shirt on a hanger and a pair of jeans.

"Err" Chloe said "Please let us do you up".

"No!"

"Please" the girls begged.

"No!" I repeated.

"Just this once" Rae said.

"Nooooooooo" I said dramatically.

"Fine" Chloe said giving up.

"Thank you" I said "What's in that other bag?"

Chloe walked over to it and pulled out a bottle of vodka, a bottle of Jack Daniels and a bottle of Whiskey.

"Are we actually taking whiskey to a 17 year old lads birthday party? We're going to be getting him a bottle of Baily's next" Rae said and we all laughed.

"Well he is Irish" I said and we laughed again. "Where did you get those anyway?"

"My big brother" Chloe said "There is an advantage to him working in a Co-op and owing me a few favours".

Chloe picked up the bottle of vodka smiling. Suddenly her tone changed. "Shit!"

"What?" Rae and I said.