Chapter 22: Last term before Christmas

Monday November 2nd, I was back to school.

Every year the transition between October to November, meaning the transition between Halloween to Christmas excitement, was so quick that I found it hard to believe.

As Rae and I walked up to the school building I kept thinking about yesterday morning.

I woke up to Harry caressing my cheek. It was around ten o'clock that we woke up. We didn't say much to each other that morning. I think we were both still getting our heads around the fact that we had made our feeling's for each other clear and were acting like a couple. I had to hear Louis and Zayn make jokes that me and Harry had had sex, which by the way we didn't, but I replied to Louis with how shit faced he looked.

After the lads and I had made a big breakfast of sausages, bacon, eggs, mushrooms, toast and tea, we all freshened up and by one o'clock I was ready to go.

I gave bro hugs and real hugs to the lads, said goodbye to Anne and Harry showed me to the door.

I remembered he looked at me a little bit funnily and seamed a bit off. I tried not to take it to heart because he could have simply bean a little hungover, but I couldn't help thinking it had something to do with me.

I thought I was going to get a goodbye kiss so I was a little disheartened when I only got a hug and an unenthusiastic 'See you tomorrow'. 

"Earth to Madison?" Rae said snapping me out of my thought's. I was surprised to see we were right by the lockers in our school community.

"What?" I asked.

Rae sighed at me and put her hands on her hips "Have I just been talking to myself for the last five minutes?"

"Pretty much" I said.

She laughed. "Still wishing it was half term?"

"Yep. We have mocks this week, I've been revising my ass of and I really can't be fucked for the stress of mocks. Let alone the real exams in seven months" I said opening my locker and putting my coat in it.

"That's ages away" Rae said.

"Say that again right before you walk into one" I said.

"Hiya" I heard Niall's voice say behind me.

"Jesus Niall" I said putting my hand on my chest "You just scared the shit out of me".

"Haha sorry" he said smiling and then looking at Rae "Hey".

Rae smiled and batted her eyes "Hey Niall".

"Did you guys know we have assembly?" Niall said.

"No" Rae and I replied.

"Yea. Any money it's going to be about the mock exams. Our first one is after lunch, biology" he said.

"I'm quite good at bio so I'm not worried" I said calmly.

"We'll your passing all your subjects so of course you'll be fine" Rae said.

"Yea . . . almost all of them" I said thinking about maths.

"I'm going to find the other lads" Niall said then looked at me a little seriously "Have you spoken to Harry at all?"

"Not since yesterday" I said.

"Are you guys okay?" Niall asked.

"I don't know" I said a little awkwardly "He seamed a bit off with me when I left".

"That's why I asked" Niall said. He gave me a sympathetic look and smiled. "You guy's will sort it out, you always do. Alright I'll see you later".