Chapter 20: Halloween

The morning dragged so painfully, the afternoon was taking the piss but finally the evening came and it was five o'clock and time for mum to drop me off at Harry's house.

Armed with my rucksack with my clothes and make-up in it, I kissed my mum goodbye and got out of the car.

"Have fun darling" mum said.

"Bye mum, tell dad and James I said bye and hope they have fun" I said.

"Ha of course James will. He'll be eating sweets till the crack of dawn" mum laughed and so did I.

I watched her drive away before I walked to the front door. I rung the bell and within five seconds Harry opened the door.

I stood there for a moment and just froze.

"Hi" Harry said slowly.

"Hey" I said.

"How are you?" Harry asked.

"Yea I'm good. You?"

"Great, thanks" he said and smiled. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around his shoulders and he wrapped his around my waist. The hug was short lived because I pulled away quite quickly.

"Harry? Is that Madison at the door?" I heard Louis yell from inside the house.

"Yea". Harry shut the front door as I walked in.

"Hey Mads" Louis said in his usual energetic way and high fived me as I walked in.

"Hey Lou Boo" I said laughing and I walked into the living room. Liam and Zayn were sitting on the sofa with cans of diet coke watching TV "Hiya guys".

"Hey Mads" Liam said and we bro fist.

"Hey babes" Zayn said looking at me and smiled. I was used to Zayn flirting and being cheeky with me.

I looked over at Harry. His eyes pierced over to Zayn before he sighed and looked away.

"Hello, hello, hello" Niall said walking out from with a big plate of sandwiches.

"Hello Ireland" I said smiling. "Got yourself a snack there?"

"I got us a snack here" Niall said. He walked over to Zayn and offered him one of what looked like ten sandwiches on the plate. "It's always important to have food before you go out drinking. Plus Harry's mate, Kyle, isn't having food there. It's just sweets and alcohol".

"Oh right" I said as Niall approached me with the plate of sandwiches. I picked out a peanut butter one on the side next to ham and cheese selections.

"Thanks Niall" I said taking a bite out of the thickly spread sandwich. Not that I was complaining, it was lush.

"We were thinking about getting a take away on the way back from Kyle's" Harry said also taking a sandwich.

"Sound's great" I said.

The six of us ate sandwiches, chatted about anything and watched some TV.

Louis stood up from the sofa and said "Okay guys, it's half five. The party starts in thirty minutes so we need to get ready and dressed up. It is a Halloween party after all".

I thanked God that I bought that make-up.

"What are you guys dressing up as?" I asked.

"Zayn and I are going as Kiss" Louis said excitedly.

"Kiss? Like the band" I asked.

"Yep" Zayn said popping the 'P'.

"Haha okay, what about you Liam?"