Chapter 23: Mock Exams

I want these fucking mock exams to be over. It's only fucking Wednesday and I feel as if I have been working for a year. Fucking hell.

Monday was biology,

Tuesday was chemistry and geography,

Today was RE and physics.

I had told my girls about Harry and I giving things a try and they kept acting like Harry and I have just gotten engaged.

Niall had asked me what was happening and that Harry had told Liam, Louis and Zayn but first made them swear into secrecy. I told him we talked and we were going to see what happens. Niall responded by giving me a hug and wishing us the best.

Harry waited for me after school on Monday and Tuesday after school and I walked down the hill with him a normally one of the other lads if not all of them.

He waited with me at the bus stop until my bus turned up and then he would walk home.

It was really strange because we would act like friends around people but once we were on our own we did act like a couple. Like we were an undercover couple waiting to develop.

If we knew we were alone or if there were no people around we would hold hands, cuddle and kiss.

After the mocks were done that afternoon at three o'clock we were allowed to leave early. School normally finished at three-twenty.

After getting my hoodie from my locker I walked out from the front doors of the school with the other kids coming out from the mock.

I wasn't too surprised to see Harry standing under the bike shelter near the car park outside the building. What did surprise, however, was how quickly he managed to get out here these last few days, yet he's still late to lessons.

"Hey Styles" I said approaching him and we bro hugged.

"What's up Jackson?" He said.

"What's up is how fast you get out here so quickly" I said and we both laughed.

"There are some thing's I cared more about and therefore get to them faster" Harry said and we made our way down the hill to the bus stop.

"Are we not waiting for the other's?" I asked looking back over.

"Niall's got choir and is just going to wait around, Louis and Zayn have detention. They were caught smoking at the back gate and now their in trouble for that. Liam is going to stay for English revision for tomorrows mock".

"Cool, cool" I said as we continued to walk down the concrete walkway.

We chatted about what we had done today and how the mocks went but Harry seamed a little distracted. He kept looking over his shoulder.

When we got to the bus stop I looked at the timetable and Harry looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Are you going home?" he asked.

"Well . . . yea I was gonna" I said.

"Oh . . ." Harry said "I thought that we could have gone to town or the park or . . . just something, even if it's just going for a walk".

I looked at Harry's expression and found it funny how in a slip seconds he could go from looking like a Calvin Klein model to an eleven year old boy in the blink of an eye.

"Yea" I said nodding "Let's go for a walk".

Harry smiled and nodded. "Great".

There were two way's to town from here: there was a path from there school that let straight through to town and then there was a longer root where we could walk past flats, through the park and then into town.