Chapter 29: Birthday and Christmas shopping

The week dragged a little but I was so excited for Saturday I actually woke up a little earlier than usual that morning.

By eight forty-five I was washed, dressed, hair dried and ready for breakfast.

Mum was surprised to see me up already.

"Did you shower this morning?" she asked after we had said our good mornings.

"Yes".

"Good, because you were a muddy mess yesterday when you came home and don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about" she said trying to keep a serious face but slightly grinning by the end.

"I wasn't that messy" I tried saying defensively.

"Really" she said sarcastically.

I was messy yesterday. It had rained quite a lot during the day but stopped near the end of school. The lads and I still wanted to go out to the park though and play football.

As you can imagine the ground was slippery and it ended with Louis slipping face first into the mud, then him pulling Liam down into the mud, who aimed a mud ball at Louis but missed and hit Zayn, who tackled him and got covered in mud, then Niall pushing me into the mud and finally ended with Harry and Niall doing a canon bomb onto of the rest of us.

Our faces, clothes and shoes were drenched in mud.

"Okay it was messy but hey I'm clean now and I'm going to town with Harry today" I said.

"Did you mention dinner to him?" 

"Yes, he said yea sure" I said.

"Okay honey" mum said smiling "What do you want for breakfast?"

*12:02: At the bus stop*

Harry and I met at the bus stops in town where we waited for my bus on Friday afternoons.

"Hey Mads" he said as he approached me and peaked my lips.

"Hey" I said.

"Got your money?" Harry asked.

"Yea I actually have a lot this time" I said happily. "Thirty five pounds".

"Nice" Harry said smiling "I have forty five, but yea".

I gave Harry a smug look "You always have to one up the anti don't you?"

"What can I say?" Harry said doing jazz hands.

I laughed at his cockiness.

"C'mon" he said taking my hand in his.

"So what are we doing first" I said "Birthday's or Christmas?"

"We only have Louis' birthday to think about" Harry said "So let's start with him".

We walked to a shop called Hawking's Bazaar were they sold funny and cool products like toys or thing's for adults with nasty jokes.

We separated as we entered the stop to start looking for Louis' present.

I found a shelf full of stuff for adults and laughed at something I saw.

"Harry" I called to him "Look at this".

Harry was holding a bottle called The Everlasting Flame but put it down when I called him.

"What is it?" he asked and I pointed it out to him.

He laughed as well.

"I don't think we would be able to buy a Ring for Sex bell and I don't think Louis wants one either" Harry said still laughing.