Chapter 16: Trip to Whitstable

Friday rolled around pretty quickly. I had seen Niall and Harry on Monday and Thursday as that is when we have geography and I had seen Louis and Zayn in drama. I only got to see Liam at lunch because I had sat with the lads at lunch on Monday and Wednesday. We did have a laugh and my group didn't mind, they liked when I talked to the lads and then gossiped to them about what they spoke about. Harry and I had our Wednesday maths session and got more done than we had last week, probably because he showed up on time. 

Friday morning at quarter past eight everyone in my geography class was outside the school with Miss Buckle and a few other teachers who where going with us. We were going to be out all day so we were allowed to wear our own cloths. Mine were my usual jeans, T-shirt and hoodie.

Even though it was only September, English wheatear was not being kind. It was windy and dark clouds hung over our heads and I had a feeling it was going to rain, if not now then later.

I was waiting by the front of the coach and was happy to see Niall approaching me.

"Hey mate" I said as he walked over and we had a pro hug. "How are you?"

"Worried about the wheatear but apart from that I'm really excited for the trip".

"Same" I said "Hey, where's Harry?"

"I was walking up with him he said he popped into the shops" Niall said.

"He better fucking hurry up and get his ass here" I said.

As if on a devilish cue Miss Buckle got our attention. "Okay everyone be quite I need to take the register before we get on the coaches".

There were three geography classes going to Whitstable today and there was a lot of energy surrounding the trip. Miss Buckle had done the register for the two other classes and I was starting to seriously wonder what the hell Harry was doing.

Miss Buckle began reading out the names of our class in alphabetical order. Harry still had not turned up by the time she got to 'S'.

"Katie Samuels".

"Here" .

"Ryan Smith".

"Here".

"Harry Styles" Miss Buckle said.

No response.

"Harry Styles" Miss Buckle repeated.

There was a few seconds of silence before Miss Buckle looked up from her clipboard of names.

"Niall where is he?" I whispered to Niall.

"I don't know Mads" Niall said.

"Has anyone seen Harry Styles?" she said over the crowed of people.

"Miss Buckle I'm here" Harry said popping up from behind me.

"Jesus Christ Harry" I said nearly shitting myself from is unexpected appearance.

"Listen Harry" Miss Buckle said with a stern tone in her voice and she carried on with the register.

"What the fuck took you so long?" I whispered to Harry.

"I got a load of sweets and had to get a bag but when I was walking past the bus stop the bag ripped and everything fell out so I needed to stuff it in my rucksack. Then when I was walking up I bumped into my friend Nick after I got my stuff in the bag and we just started chatting" Harry explained.

"Nick that looks like Nick Grimeshaw?" Niall asked.

"Yea" Harry said smiling.

Niall gave one of his adorable laughs before he said "He's a funny guy".