Chapter 21: Unmasked

"Can we get a take away now?" I asked the group as we made our way down the road into town. It had gone half eleven and we were making our way back to Harry's house.

Louis was probably two drinks away from having liver failure and Liam had to help him walk. Zayn had a beer bottle in his hand that he got from the party before we left, doing his best to keep it out of view from people and looking out for police cars. Niall was in a world of his own as he walked along the curb. Harry and I walked at the back of the group, hand in hand.

"Yes lets" Liam said with Louis' arm still wrapped around his shoulder. "I'm starving. I'm pretty sure some hot food will do Louis a favour".

"I'm not that drunk" Louis slurred trying to stand up on his own but nearly fell over.

"Yea sure your not" Zayn laughed finishing his beer and placing it in a bin we walked past. "What are we going to have?"

"Chines?" Liam said.

"Na, let's get Nando's" Niall said actually getting involved now.

"We always get Nando's" Louis said "I want a Pizza".

"I actually do want Chines as well" Zayn said chipping into the discussion.

"Guy's I don't know about you but I just need some meat" I said "Who fancies a donor kebab?"

"I do" Niall said.

"I want pizza as well" Harry said.

"God we all want something different" Zayn said.

"Okay" I said getting the boys attention. "Niall and I can get a donor kebab, Zayn can go and get chines for him and Liam. Liam you can wait with Louis while Harry goes and get's pizza's. Sound like plan?"

The lads all agreed with my idea and we parted to our different take out's.

"I wont be long" I said letting go of Harry's hand.

"Okay" he said smiling as he walked to the Pizza Express while Niall and I headed for the kebab shop.

*One hour later: 12:35*

"I hope the food's not cold" I said as we arrived back at Harry's house with two pizza's, two large donor kebabs with chips and two bags of Chinese food. Harry fiddled with the door keys while I held the pizza boxes for him.

"Me too" Niall said "We could have been here twenty minutes ago if Louis didn't start trick or treating on the way back".

"What, I wanted some chocolate" Louis said in his defence. Although he was still quite drunk, the hour long walk and the litre bottle of water Liam had brought him at a shop had sobered him up a little and he was able to just about stand up on his own.

"No, it was funny when that women told him to go home and then threw a drink at him" Zayn said as we laughed at the memory.

"Got it" Harry said opening the front door. "My parent's are probably in bed so just be quite".

Harry flicked on the lights to the living room and Zayn with the Chinese, Niall with the kebabs and me with the pizza's made our way to the kitchen.

"Okay mate" Liam said sitting Louis down on the sofa "I'll get you some water".

"Liam I'll dish you're out, what one is yours?" I asked.

"Thanks love" Liam said getting a glass from the cupboards. "Mine's chicken chow mien, pork balls and poppadum's".

"He always has chow mien" Zayn said.

"Same here" I said. "What have you got?"

"Roast pork with noodles and veg" he said.