Chapter 26: Mock Results

Rae wasn't on the bus this morning on the way to school.

She texted me saying she was ill but I just think that she wanted to avoid getting our mock results.

To be fair, I didn't blame her.

When I got off the bus I was quite happy to see Louis and Zayn outside the shops.

"Hey guys" I said as I approached them.

"Hey Mads" Louis said clenching his fist for a bro fist.

"Morning Madison" Zayn said "Fancy an energy drink?"

"It's eight o'clock in the morning . . . of course I want one" I said and they laughed. He handed me the drink and I glugged it down like I was in a drinking game.

"How was yours and Harry's date?" Louis asked getting close to me and smiling.

"Oh yea it was great" I said.

"Anything fun happen?" Zayn asked.

"Oh you know, the usual's. We saw a film, got some lunch and then fucked in the toilets" I said doing my best to keep a straight face. Both boys eyes expanded at the last comment.

"You guys what?" Louis and Zayn said at the same time.

"I'm kidding, Jesus. I swear you guys take everything with a sexual content seriously" I said laughing.

"Sex is an important subject, it should not be made fun of" Zayn said laughing.

"Oh yea guys" Louis said "I need to talk to you about drama".

"What's up?" Zayn and I asked.

"Mr Bell said last week that before we break up for Christmas he's going to give us our exam plays".

"Oh right" I said.

The three of us have worked together in workshops and short scripted plays but we haven't done a long one together.

"Did he say who he was going to put into groups?" Zayn asked.

"No" Louis said "But I asked him if the three of us could be in a group".

"Aww that would be sick" I said "If we did a comedy we would be the funniest trio ever".

"You know it" Louis said and the three of us exchanged high fives.

"Okay, back to the important stuff" Zayn said looking at me "What happened on Saturday?"

"Oh why do you guys care?"

"Because he's our best mate and we want to make sure he's happy and treating his girl right" Louis said.

"Aw that's nice" I said.

"So . . ." Zayn said making it clear he wanted the gossip.

I signed and gave in. "Over lunch we spoke about us being a couple and we want to make it work".

"Awwww" Louis and Zayn said batting their eyes and clapping their hands together.

"I knew you guys were going to do that" I said laughing.

"He really does like you Mads" Zayn said smiling.

I smiled back. "I know, I really like him too".

"C'mon guys" Louis said "Let's get up to school".

We walked up to the school gates and walked to the canteen where Liam, Niall and Harry were waiting.

"Hey guys" I said bro fisting Liam and Niall and gave Harry a quick hug.