Update: Upcoming Stories

As stated before, I currently have 6 non-Godzilla related stories in development. They're not finished, and most of them have only working titles right now.

Steam Riders of New London (In progress)
Set in a steampunk universe, a team of two vigilantes and their robotic butler save the city of New London from threats of all kinds.

Dragonia Chronicles (In planning)
In a world where humans never existed, mighty dragons of different species roamed the earth and magic replaced technology.

Console Wars (In planning/progress)
Very similar to Godzilla Warriors, the characters in this story are based on and named after something non-human. But this time, it's not about Kaiju. It's about video game consoles. The main character is named 3DS. (This one will be a bit more mature, due to sexual references and scenarios.)

Bionicle: Renewal (In planning)
A re-imagining of the 2015 Bionicle series, adding more character, personality, and expanding on the legends of Okoto and its heroes.

Creepypasta: Children of Chaos (On hiatus/planning)
Jeff, Slender Man, Jane, and Laughing Jack are all part of an ancient ritual to awaken the evil Zalgo. Only Slender Man and his proxies are aware of this. (Also featuring characters and scenarios from my old comic script, Slender Origins.)

War of Equestria (Currently brainstorming ideas)
An alternate universe fanfiction set in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, with humanized characters. Five years after the events of the show, Tirek, Chrysalis, and Sombra come back from Tartarus to wage war on Equestria. (Much darker than the show; characters will die.)

I'm actually still coming up with plot ideas, especially with the last two, so if you have a suggestion for a plot point in any of these stories, feel free to leave a comment or PM me!

Also, you may be wondering where Godzilla's Night at Freddy's went. Well, it has moved to a new book called Godzilla Warriors One-Offs. Crossovers, shorts, and the like will go there, while character-specific stories, like Mothra: A Goddess Awakens, and the upcoming Ghidorah origin spinoff will get their own books. One-offs will be uploaded whenever at random, like my Art Book and Mii Fighter book.