Chapter 7

As I stated in the last chapter, I accidentally skipped a chapter... so, here's the next one that SHOULD HAVE been posted yesterday...

7

Soran

"I'm ready," I glanced over my shoulder, a small smirk forming on my lips. I turned and reached a hand out for her. Her smirk mirrored mine as she took my hand. I led her to the bed and gently laid her down. She gave a soft moan as I climbed up and hovered above her.

"Give it to me, Soran..." She purred as her hands cupped my shoulders. "I want it so bad..."

I leaned down so my lips were brushing against her ear. "Remember, after this, we won't meet up again."

"I understand..." She said as a small shiver raced down her spine. "Make it count..."

I chuckled. "Of course." After I made sure the condom was in place and secure, I slowly began to tease her, her eyes shutting almost instantly. Her nails dug in to my shoulders. Another chuckle pushed past my lips.

Don't you like us? Her words rang through my mind suddenly, making me stop.

"Soran?" I looked back to the random girl I had picked up. Her gaze held concern.

"Yeah, sorry." I grumbled. I shook my head and began to ready myself.

Why aren't you being loyal to us?! I shook my head and got off the girl. I buried my face in my hands.

"Soran?" I heard her sit up. "What's wrong?"

"I can't-" I hesitated. "I don't know. I'm just-just a bit stressed."

"Let me help you..." I was about to ask her to leave when she suddenly grabbed me. I lost it after that. I don't remember all of what happened, except that I had the girl under me once more, and I had pinned her hands down on the pillow with mine.

But the only thing that stuck out to me was my mate's eyes, and how they looked so close to tears, her yelling at me as they spilled over.

You're not worth our time. Those words replayed in my mind over and over.

~~~~

"Dude, when do you plan on bringing your mate back with us?" My Beta, Cardin, asked as we sat down at our table at school.

I shook my head and shrugged. "I first have to get her to accept me."

"How you gonna do that?" Will, my third in command leaned forward a bit. "From what I've heard, she doesn't exactly like you." He slowly backed off when I cast a glare to him.

"I can see that." I growled through clenched teeth. "I just have to keep trying. Our pack needs its Luna, and damn it, she's coming back with us!" They jumped a bit when I slammed a fist on the table.

I glanced over my shoulder to her table. Only I didn't see her. I checked the time. "She should be here by now..." I muttered as I searched the cafeteria for her.

Time was ticking by, and she hasn't shown up yet. Her spot remained empty. With a growl, I shoved away from the table and strode over to her group. Their conversation died when I got there.

"Where's Emma?" I demanded to their Alpha, Gaven.

"She's not here."

I snapped my gaze to the third in command. "Did I ask you? No. Stay out of this.

"Don't talk to him like that." Gaven bared his teeth at me. I puffed my chest out a bit and stood taller.

"Where's Emma?" I asked again.